What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

I saw Superbad last night and I thought it was hilarious. An instant cult classic, and a comedy movie that high school students are going to be quoting for years. It's about as good as comedies get - intelligent, consistently hysterical, and even relatable in some ways. Definitely among the best 2007 releases I've seen. 4.5/5

See the trailer here:

Yep,

Small town theatre, playing a late engagement.

I rate Pans Labyrinth as one of my top films of all time. I would recommend it to those who like gripping and surreal imagery.

The Nanny Diaries

the last movie I've seen was Rush Hour 3. It was funny and I enjoyed it.

No reservations - 4/10

Welcome to the human race...
Unfinished Sky

Local film, a Dutch/Australian remake of a Dutch film called The Polish Bride. Pretty good, managed to be funny and shocking. I'll pay this.

(random note - I'm related to the producers)

8/10

Jackie Chan is getting old. Rush Hour 3.

I have seen all the summer blockbusters, but the only ones i saw in the theater were Pirates 3, Spiderman 3, and most recently Transformers.

Next - 6/10 ... The concept was great and original (relative to the copious amounts of remakes coming out at the moment) but Cage seemed vey much a pedo/psycho in the movie no offence buddy hahaha

The Bourne Ultimatum. Great movie. The handheld camera shots were a little annoying but other than that I really liked it. 8/10

Great movie. The handheld camera shots were a little annoying but other than that I really liked it. 8/10
Yep, I agree with you movielover. Said this before but I'm sure it was shakin' more than the previous two. Even my head was a shake, rattle and rolling about an hour afterwords.

Knocked Up was the last movie I saw at the cinema - funny stuff. Still not gotten round to watching The Bourne Ultimatum yet, but I probably will be doing sometime this week. Then I'll be watching Run, Fatboy, Run and Atonement coming out this Friday. Looking forward to it.

Watched the bourne ultimatum: The movie was great, the action was super, but I don't know.. something about the directing had me annoyed with camera placement? Other than that good film.
8/10

Rush Hour 3 it was great and Chris Tucker was very funny, he killed me

the dukes of hazzard

The new 'The Simpsons' Movie..

Typical i found it very uninteresting, nu humor whatsoever (only a few things) The one and only highlight of the movie was 'spider pig' but that was all..

And do check my "art": Deviant

Halloween 2007 this movie was a different view from Rob Zombie but very well done it is nothing like John Carpenters original but still very fun to watch.

saw Surfs Up with my nephew today

SHOOT 'EM UP (C+; I was 'underwhelmed.')