The Most Reliable Tearjerkers

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
in a weird mood.

crazed out movie freak
cool same here

Guy
Another Tearjerker is the film JFK. I always cry when JFK gets shot.

I can't believe I forgot.

Good Will Hunting
"I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell."

It always gets me. Every. Single. Time.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Man, I'm trying to think of some that get to me, I can't seem to think of any though. I already listed some, but GAH, I can't think of anything.

Ooooh...

The Sixth Sense when Cole starts helping people (the little girl). That whole scene really gets to me.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
The scene in High Fidelty when his girlfriend, Laura, climbs on top of him in the car and says," It doesn't seem so long ago that I looked at you from here."
*sniff*

Morbida
Space Balls

The Future Ed Wood
i would have to say transformers the movie. i was seven years old when i saw this film and when optimus prime died i was crying for hours. i had to do a presentation in my fim class on what was the most shocking film of all time and i chose that. it still gets me now

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

The Future Ed Wood
i just thought of a new one. has anyone seen watership down? man thats a sad film. especially the end

crazed out movie freak
Originally posted by Yoda
I can't believe I forgot.

Good Will Hunting
"I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell."

It always gets me. Every. Single. Time.
How about the " this is not your fault line" when they finally hug in the office. Man that one gets me.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I always feel good when i cry from movies.
Schindlers List
Saving Private Ryan
A walk to remember
Armageddon
Pay it forward
I am Sam
A league of their own
Anything that i can relate to will make me bawl, plus i am pretty easy to make cry, if you look at me the wrong way i cry

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

End of Schindlers List when Schindler recieves the ring and breaks down.
Saving Private Ryan "Tell me I'm a good man"
George dreams his daughter visits him in prison in Blow
Wolf gets shot in Dances with Wolves
Half the S**T in Fried Green Tomatoes
Sally Fields, "WHY?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!" at the graveyard in Steele Magnolies.
The medic wondering why he pretended to be asleep when his mother came in in Saving Private Ryan
The last goodbye with leon and the girl in The Professional
and any movie that has the boyshoot his pet