Alien or Aliens?

Tools    

Alien is the cleaner, better paced, more steadily Gigerian film. The ending is very perfect. On a desert island though? I'd go with Aliens. It's just more bang for your buck.

It exists and is a popular qualifier. Also, I answered both so there.

The chances of that happening are so not worth mentioning it as a reason of justification for liking something more than this or that or why not just not getting involved in something that would threaten your well being so much that you may end up stranded on a desert island with a bunch of cds, dvds, and books when you cant even listen or watch the first two. The books would get pissed/crapped on by the island animals leaving you with what? A stupid volleyball with a face made of feces ? **** that movie

Aliens was still enjoyable though I don't dispute that at all

**** your inappropriate realism. The hypothetical refers to how watchable a film is. Is that better??????

j/k

It's a stupid as **** hypothetical, and I won't be using it again.

Joke was just done in winter's last post.

Yawn.

I did steal your idea for an Iro sig quote however. Points to you!

Alien is the cleaner, better paced, more steadily Gigerian film. The ending is very perfect. On a desert island though? I'd go with Aliens. It's just more bang for your buck.
What's a "Gigerian film"...Planet News?

I hadn't seen any of them....

Alien is the better film and the one I prefer. I hate Aliens. I hate Bill Paxton. I hate all the marines. I don't like war films. I hate that it looks like there's only about 5 or 6 aliens. I hate Newt (not the Welsh one ) I hate that robo-suit crap at the end. Honestly, I know it's been a good few years since I last saw the film, but I can't remember anything about it that I liked. There must've been something, but I don't remember it. I like Lance Henriksen, but don't really care about him in this. Still, I like the actor, so that's one thing I like.

Always Falls For Jedi Mind Trick
Aliens.

And if you're not down with that.............I GOT SIX WORDS FOR YA!

GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BITCH!!!!