MoFo Fantasy Football Signups (Season 4/2011)

Tools    

The game within the game is gonna be how many Tampa Bay Bucs can be drafterd before Tongo gets a chance.

Do not touch Cadillac Williams as Ive already driven to his house and took a pee on his leg marking my territory.

Anyone going to be brave and let Yahoo pick their team for them this year?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
half of the fun is the draft. Tongs, not sure if you need to show since you'll probably trade all of your originals away anyways.

half of the fun is the draft. Tongs, not sure if you need to show since you'll probably trade all of your originals away anyways.
You made me look.....ok Derek Jeters still with me but he left for a bit, Shane Victorino was in high demand but Ive thankfully still kept him, Dan Haren is back but hes leaving again, John Axford, Drew Storen, and Josh Beckett.

So the only hitter I never lost was Victorino, followed by my 3 pitchers Beckett, Storen, and Axford. Thats a total of 4 out of 22.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
if we do the DVD to the champ again (I'm in favour), there oughtta be some kind of deadline for the Champeen to receive view and review his booty.

heck i still don't know what all Yodes got from last year.

im in if youve got room - if not, dont sweat it, I play in about 3 leagues anyway!

I'm not surprised, seeing as how competitive it was last year. Really looking forward to it once again.

Yep, sounds like it's basically official. Though we've known the season was saved for a few days, as there's no way the owners would've scheduled a vote if they didn't know they had a deal.

So, yay. Football.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
the Flurry of Free agent signings is gonna be fun.

I'm really interested to see where Deangelo Williams and Kevin Kolb land to a lesser extent, Reggie Bush lands.

Any idea when the draft might take place Chris? if its on a Sunday, could it be later in the afternoon (4ish) is my only request.

I almost always shoot for Saturday. Was thinking we do it sooner this year; maybe August 20th? I'll be starting a thread shortly once we've got word on another owner or two, but that's what I plan to suggest initially. Gives everyone about 3-4 weeks to prepare.

Just read the good news that everyone agreed on a new CBA so I'm in for the 2011 season! WooHoo!!

The World's Smallest Violin
IN IN IN!!!!

Hey guys .

Just read the good news that everyone agreed on a new CBA so I'm in for the 2011 season! WooHoo!!
I'm super excited, too! I bought a Julio Jones jersey right after the Falcons drafted him, I would've been pissed if I didn't get to wear it on Sundays.