Hayao Miyazaki 's The Boy and The Heron

Tools    

Debuted over the weekend to much acclaim and cash. Apparently they have kept this under wrap with almost no promotional material. A mystery to be discovered. Again, this is his last film like the last last one. Confirmed that it will make its way to the states later this year.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Initial reviews are lukewarm. 'Looks good but doesn't feel like a Ghibli movie' is enough to ruin a Ghibli film. Also the reason why they didn't advertise it so much, I guess.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Debuted over the weekend to much acclaim and cash. Apparently they have kept this under wrap with almost no promotional material. A mystery to be discovered. Again, this is his last film like the last last one. Confirmed that it will make its way to the states later this year.
Love the title.

Apparently it's based on a novel from the 30's that had an impact on him personally.