Older Vampire movie

Tools    

I was wanting to find out the name of this movie.I seen it when i was younger 1980s maybe 90s.In the end this little curly blonde girl gets chased into the sunlight down a road and vampire boy bursts into flames.I can remember it was mostly smaller children and I think mostly boys.One vampire boy was in love with the girl and helped her.The boy chasing her looked like a young Corey Feldman and had glasses.

Please help me for I have dreams of it.I want to see it again!!Can't get out of my head.

Enough of the details fit that I believe you're probably remembering...

NEAR DARK
1987, Kathryn Bigelow

Kathryn Bigelow's second feature, starring Aliens alum Lance Henriksen, Bill Paxton and Jenette Goldstein as well as Adrian Pasdar, Jenny Wright and Tim Thomerson. The vampire boy running down the road in daylight and bursting into flames chasing after a little girl is how Homer (Joshua John Miller) dies at the end of that flick.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Homer.jpg
Views:	4177
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	7167   Click image for larger version

Name:	HomerOnFire.jpg
Views:	2874
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	7168  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ty I have it in my netflix queue.I'm gonna check it out and I'll let you know if it is it.