Serial Killer poses bodies in Freezer

Tools    

Hello all! My husband came up with this unknown to me movie. I freaked out because I'm more movie buff than he and I never thought he'd stump me. He can't remember the movie name tho. Anyhoo here goes. Serial killer poses victims for paintings after freezing them in a freezer. The end of the movie the killer is killed by an arrow that was shot from a frozen posed victim that was thawing. Her arms started thawing and the arrow was released killing him. I have no clue on this one! The only thing I could think of was Tales from the Crypt Easel Kill Ya but it's not that. Any help would be awesome! The hubby thought the movie might be from the 70's? Thanks!

Found it! It is a Canadian B film. Here is a link: www . canuxploitation. com / review / playgirl.html (just take out the spaces)
Your hubby!

It's about damn time!!! I've been looking for days and it's been driving me crazy! Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight. Don't ever do that to me again! Love you, your exhausted wife.

Playgirl Killer a Canadian movie was released in 1966. Neil Sedaka is in this flick. It was released in the US in 1970 with the new title Decoy for Terror.