Problem

Tools    

May The Forks be With Us
This was completely not cool. Some one on this site because its the only one I ever kept my email out in the open on hacked my email adress and sent a very vulgar email to my german teacher. I was about to get expelled when she jumped in and supported me and the principal didnt blame me for it but who ever did it, better not push there luck cuz if they do its gonna be open season on all of you stupid a-holes that I think did it. If you didnt do it come out and say that you didnt and if you sound sincere I will let you off but as of now everyone is a suspect to me.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

stupid crackers

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Your email addy is kept hidden from all public users. The only person who could possibly see it is Yoda and that is something he simply wouldn't do.

That sucks, but I can gurantee it wasn't the site's fault.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by OG-
Your email addy is kept hidden from all public users. The only person who could possibly see it is Yoda and that is something he simply wouldn't do.

That sucks, but I can gurantee it wasn't the site's fault.
Just thinking about that.

If you have AOL, that could be your partner. iIf you vist pr0n sites (naughty naughty ) you could be in trouble there too.

Secure your password, heavily. Don't give it out to anyone who is suspicious.

Kill all those oppose you!

Yah if he ever put it in his signature or a post then it could have gotten mined off the site by a bot, but it would be immpossible for another memeber to get his actual email address without him giving it to them.

It was probably someone you knew...think about it. Is your German teacher's email address kept in your email address book? If it is then it could be stretched that someone felt like randomly cracking your account and choosing an email address from your contacts (if you use something like hotmail) decided to be vulgar towards your teacher, but I doubt that.

If it isn't in any sort of your address book, then it was someone you know who knows that address. :\

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
This was completely not cool. Some one on this site because its the only one I ever kept my email out in the open on hacked my email adress and sent a very vulgar email to my german teacher. I was about to get expelled when she jumped in and supported me and the principal didnt blame me for it but who ever did it, better not push there luck cuz if they do its gonna be open season on all of you stupid a-holes that I think did it. If you didnt do it come out and say that you didnt and if you sound sincere I will let you off but as of now everyone is a suspect to me.

Your post was totally un-cool. HOW DARE you accuse us for hacking your e-mail and sending a vulgar e-mail to your german teacher, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU TAKE GERMAN, let alone what your teachers name is. And what on EARTH would give you the idea that it would be someone off of here. And honestly grow up, name calling doesn't get you anywhere. And what would you do if someone off of here did it? fly to their city, take a cab to their house and shoot them in the head? or are you going to try and hack THEIR e-mail and spread a virus throughout their system? And I don't care if you think it's me... All I can say, is that if you try to hack my computer... be ready for some fun

If all else fails remember ...... boobies are cool.

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
Originally Posted by 7thson
If all else fails remember ...... boobies are cool.
This man speaks the truth...

May The Forks be With Us
sorry, damn. that narrows it down. she aint in my address book and i dont use hotmail so I think I know who did it. sorry about that AnimalMother I'm just a little pissed off at almost being expelled for sumthin I didnt do. Thanks for the info all