Bad HighSchool experiences

Tools    

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Originally Posted by Diablo
Well, if you lost all three of the fights... then yeah, that would be bad. Did you lose em?
Well I'm a dirty fighter and I don't care to admit it. So I "won" them I guess so. I don't consider it winning a fight if I didn't want to fight in the first place. Dumb people just pick on my friends and me cause they don't think I'll kick their ass cause I'm a girl. I surprise them.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Psychic Isaac
Well, you know, I went to a high school very much like the school in those Harry Potter movies, and I had a very embarrassing experience during prom time. See, I psychically predicted that Renee Smoshmalth, a big breasted chick, was gonna ask me out, cause I was just too nervous to ask anybody out. I mean, I trained to do so, with my cat, but he just almost scratched my eyes out. Anyway... I was just wishful thinking about Renee. And even that was embarrassing because I'm usually good at making wishes come true. Well, who do you think asked me out?

Sally, the cafeteria worker! She was... not... all... there. 46 years old, 340 lbs, and thought she could touch her hairnet and play the piano.

Well, anyways... I went with her! And it was the most humiliating night of my life. I stood behind the refreshments dancing with a glass of fruit punch to "Help Me, Rhonda" and tapping my foot while she prepared little finger sandwiches. Then she started trying to play "Help Me, Rhonda" with her hairnet piano. *blushes*

And Renee Smoshmalth ended up going with Zeke Dedmon... my cousin.

I have heard that I made Sally's life that night. I heard she died in 1991. I also think I've heard her haunting my house... sometimes I hear a hairnet piano while taking my showers.

Sir, you are a ****ing moron.

Originally Posted by undead_bunny
...dumb people just pick on my friends and me cause they don't think I'll kick their ass cause I'm a girl. I surprise them.
I wasn't aware you were a chick... And I think all girls fight "dirty". All that hair pulling and scratching and clothers being torn off... Mmm...

at Diablo and undead_bunny. That was hilarious! I wouldnt worry too much about it UB, so long as youre not out looking for trouble.

Originally Posted by undead bunny
I've already gotten into 3 fights or so and Freshman year is just 1/4 of the way through, So I consider that bad. I need anger management or something.
On the positive side----these things tend to quiet down after Freshman year. Something about new groups and establishing your place within them. Every "freshman" in anything has to carve out a place acceptable to them, and when you have large groups of "freshman" there always tends to be that lengthy period of jostling back and forth while everyone finds a proper fit.

A few bloody noses here and there. A bruised ego. A few lessons. Some compromises. New friends. Itll settle down. People wink at those things, as they are part of the growing process.

By next year, youll probablly have the requiste haughty Sophomoric manner and attitude and pity the incoming newbies!

Baby steps. It works.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Originally Posted by mack
at Diablo and undead_bunny. That was hilarious! I wouldnt worry too much about it UB, so long as youre not out looking for trouble.

On the positive side----these things tend to quiet down after Freshman year. Something about new groups and establishing your place within them. Every "freshman" in anything has to carve out a place acceptable to them, and when you have large groups of "freshman" there always tends to be that lengthy period of jostling back and forth while everyone finds a proper fit.

A few bloody noses here and there. A bruised ego. A few lessons. Some compromises. New friends. Itll settle down. People wink at those things, as they are part of the growing process.

By next year, youll probablly have the requiste haughty Sophomoric manner and attitude and pity the incoming newbies!

Baby steps. It works.
Thanks man. Yeah knowing me I'll probally be a bit mean to the newbies, but not too mean.

Not all sophmores are too terribly haughty. I did chew out one little freshman girl today though, I was very nice though I just don't think she got my sarcasm.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

I should think not! Somehow Glitter, imagining a scene with you chewing somebody out comes jampacked with witty repartee. Id have loved to be a fly on the wall with that one.

You said you "chewed" the girl out right? Oh!

I should think not! Somehow Glitter, imagining a scene with you chewing somebody out comes jampacked with witty repartee. Id have loved to be a fly on the wall with that one.
Well I am not sure about the repartee part, since that would be implying that she even attempted to say anything back. Really it was the only 'bad' thing I've done to a freshman so far, so I don't feel to horrible, she was awfully rude.

I was standing in line with my best friend at lunch, which isn't something that I get to do very often due to the gazillion club meetings I have each week. So we're catching up saying hi to a few friends that were also in line, it was all stupid conversation, talking about the melting hershey's choclate bar, school work, the D.S (Dead Sexy) person of the week. Now not only am I a drama student, but I am a debater for christ sakes, mumbling is not something I've ever done. I am not obnoxiously loud, but considering the fact that I knew a nice amount of people in the line I was sort of having a large discussion which eventually led to all of us talking about how picky our food tastes were. I would of won, if I had not been interrupted three vegatables into my recitation by the horrendous sight of a rather buxomness shadow imitating me (and no it was not my own shadow). I turned around and there she was blithe in all her freshman cockiness, the first thought that immediately entered my head was "She must be an aspiring actress and she's trying to copy me, awww how sweet" Or maybe not. Of course as soon as I stopped my pavlowa of a puppet did as well, and I began in a voice as sweet as honey and at a speed as rapid as the insecta that make it to compliment and pacify her cheeky ego. It went something along the lines of this:

"Oh sweetie you must be a drama student! I am so happy that we have such excellant actors in the freshman population. I can tell by the way that your so confidently imitating me only a foot away from my presence that you were meant for the stage. Now please tell me that your in drama, because if not I need you to walk to the freshman academy right now and sign up. Talent like yours should never go to waste. Hows this go to the drama teacher and tell her that I sent you, okay?"

Okay so she managed to stammer out, "I am already in drama."

"Well that's wonderful I look forward to seeing you in a couple years in Drama 3/4. I am sure I'll see you faster than that though, really with talent like yours I am sure you'll be the lead in the spring play. I'll most definately have to get your autograph."

Around that point my friend had bought her food and we walked off laughing our heads off. I had a friend who was there who caught up with me afterwards and asked me if I breathed at all during my little rampage, I know I must have. God though, you should of seen the look on that girls face, she totally didn't get it; if she did she was trying to throw bitchy glaces at me, which were quite ineffective.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
I had a friend who was there who caught up with me afterwards and asked me if I breathed at all during my little rampage, I know I must have. God though, you should of seen the look on that girls face, she totally didn't get it; if she did she was trying to throw bitchy glaces at me, which were quite ineffective.
Classy. When in doubt steamroll 'em! She was probably so befuddled that you werent blushing in shame at her mockery that she couldnt yet wrap her mind around what was happening to her.

A freshman, though? Wow. Trying to establish some sort of credibility on you? Unacceptable. Hopefully she's so embarrased she doesnt try again, but it sounds like you might have to keep your eyes open for that one!