Debates pt II: Vice Presidents

Tools    

I didn't see it as anywhere near as one-sided as you all did. I thought they were both equal in rehashing ideas, though Cheney was probably a bit better at it.

All in all, what a lame set of candidates. The libertarians are debating the green party, I believe. Or they might already have. Now THAT is something that should be watched.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by 2wrongs
Morally against the ban or morally against same sex marriages?
Morally against the ban. At least that is what I gathered, he gave up his 30 seconds of response to that issue, so maybe he did or didn't mean that.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
People believe Cheney won cause he was so out forwarded. He went straight to the facts, leaving the elaborate details behind. Edwards, on the other hand, threw in his case of giving detail and getting to the point.

ex.: Cheney said "Just take a look at his record" That's big cause we can tell by the tone of his voice its not quite the healthy record.

Edwards threw in his speech about cornering Osama in Tora Bora, or how he visited Israel (I believe) and what had happened, or how he used to see his dad trying to educate himself.

In the end, Edwards threw himself out to be the more sensible, humble man of the two. Though Cheney was like the ultimate soldier, he was thrown down by the fact of what Edwards has experienced and what American's has felt.

Cheney also said he comes from a poor background, but comparing those times to now times it quite difficult.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Not this viewer.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Cheney also said he too has had heart surgery while he was not covered on health insurance...unless this happend when he was two, I'd think it were a safe bet that he could afford to pay for it, unlike the average Joe sans health insurance. Alot of the things he said about himself made him look like an *******, but he just made Edwards look like a chump.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by OG-
... unlike the average Joe sans health insurance.
There's that name again. I'm voting for him. So's Yoda.