Hey there.

Tools    

Hey all. Was searching around for a place to discuss movies that's a little more personal than IMDb. Hopefully I've found it here.

Of course I love movies, and my taste I consider to be eclectic. I mostly watch films whose plot just appeals to me, rather than listening to critics or random people, and I'm a big fan of indie cinema.

My ultimate dream would to be a screenwriter, and I've just started writing a short I'll be working on over the summer, mostly to keep me busy until I start university, but we'll see where it goes.

I'm also an avid photographer, and do a little bit of graphic design now and then as well.

Oh, and one more thing. I LOVE lists. I will happily list anything to do with film - actors, performances, anything.

See you around the forums I guess.

Hello! and I adore your 'Super' avatar, excellent film. Not a fan of IMDB either, well the boards, seem to be full of a lot of nasty people.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
welcome to list valhalla.

Welcome! Still not completely sure what I thought of Super. Initially I hated it, but it stuck with me for a while so I had to re watch it. I usually like over the top, but I can't decide about this one.

Cool interests, my wife is also a photographer:

Haley Hickman Photography