Movies with a conversation between two men while training / inside locker room etc.

Tools    

List any movies that include a scene where two buddies is having a conversation while weight training / in a locker room / working out / doing sports / tennis / ... etc.
Im working on a project that examines clips/scenes from movies where two guys are talking in these situations without the presence of women

I thought of two pretty random films...

If you haven't seen The Fighter yet, then you probably should, for the sake of your project- although I recommend it anyway because I thought it was an excellent film. Although there are scenes where the mother Alice (played by Melissa Leo) and Charlene (played by Amy Adams) are in the gym...most of the scenes in the gym/ locker room take place with only men (specifically Bale and Wahlberg).

The second film I recalled was The Basketball Diaries with Leonardo DiCaprio. There is at least two scenes I can remember taking place in a locker room. I don't want to give too much of the film away so I won't say anymore- but definitely check it out.

If I can think of more, I'll let you know. For a general search, I would go with boxing films. I have yet to see Raging Bull and haven't seen Rocky since I was younger but I'm sure there are prime examples there as well.

Hope I Helped a little

For adults only, but one of the best scenes in this great Neil LaBute flick...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Here, There and Everywhere
Holden, that clip was quite creepy, but very well said. Perfect for the topic creator's project right? =P

The recent Finnish movie The Steam of Life (Miesten Vuoro) is quite literally nothing but men talking to men about life, the universe and everything in a sauna.

wow - great suggestions!

That movie were Jean Claude Van Damme had to be a body guard im sure he was in the gym fighting with ving rhames..

And talking !