I Like A Girl....

Tools    

Yup, be yourself and talk to her, a sense of humor's always good too, most girls like confident men who can make them laugh.

If you're not an instinctively funny guy then don't try too hard with lame one liners, just act natural.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
I believe I am; I also believe Swan knows as well.

Dom and MM, I don't know what your talking about. My name is Alex Mezejco and I'm from Poland.
Dude, you posted the same freaking thread over at FFF and MD; I know it's you.

Warning: This guy is a total spammer, he acts like a 5 year old and is very annoying. Just giving everyone a heads up. I believe he's already started showing his true colors in the TPAM thread.

Well he did ask me if I watched Polish television in TPAM thread.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

What are you guys thinking?
Movieman and I believe we know him from another Internet forum, at which he caused a lot of trouble.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Lennon asks his intended by which handle she wants to be picked up, and depending on the answer, she and/or he swear a lot, and voila! Lennon Banishment. I'm sure he can get more specific when he dares to come back on and tempt fate.

You want to post like me?
Well. That's... Great?

My friend told me one yesterday.
Imagine your in a bar and this beautiful woman sits at the end of the counter. You rush over to her, looking extremely concerned and you yell out; "Could someone call an ambulance please?!". The girl starts to get worried along with the rest of the people in the bar. You turn to her and says, with panic in your voice; "Are you okay, seriously miss, are you hurt?". The girl becomes extremely uncomfortable both due to embarrasment but pherhaps just a shred of fear, that there's something seriously wrong with her face. Finally when she demands to know what in the world you're talking about - you look her dead in the eye and say, with sincere compassion in your voice; "but didn't it hurt when you fell down from heaven?".

Well. He's going before I am!

I usually use this one.

Whats your favorite breakfast food so I know what to make you in the morning!

Out on a date, Pavlov style...

While out for dinner on a first date each time you say something postive you do/grab/touch something with your right hand, each time you have something negative to say, use the left. At the end of the dinner, you ask her whether she wants to sleep with you tonight (and raise the right hand) or not (raising the left hand).

*This works better if I tell you it in person.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
hahaha. that's like the weirdest thing i've ever heard, somebody going around to forums acting like they're psycho 13 year olds with a crush? who daydreams to sean kingston?

Yup, be yourself and talk to her, a sense of humor's always good too, most girls like confident men who can make them laugh.