Soul Caliber

Tools    

from cinecon:

"Soul Caliber" movie rights acquired

The Hollywood Reporter reports that Warren Zide's Anthem Pictures has acquired the film rights to the Namco video game "Soul Caliber."

The trade reports that the game's story "revolves around two warriors who are chosen by Shaolin monks to recover and destroy a powerful sword that has fallen into the hands of an evil prince who plans to use it to open the gates of hell and destroy the world."

------------------------------------------

they better not f*ck this up.

Originally Posted by Matrix

------------------------------------------

they better not f*ck this up.
Probably will.

Originally Posted by Matrix
from cinecon:

The trade reports that the game's story ......... evil prince who plans to use it to open the gates of hell and destroy the world."
Right so, same plot as Mortal Kombat, ok fair enough good film. However.... i was a big fan of the game Mortal Kombat and when i heard outside opinions i just didn't listen, now i'm the outsider as i never ventured into the world of 'Soul' whatitsface, thus very interesting from my point of view, another Mortal Kombat regardless

I ate all your bees.
If they could make it as good or better than Mortal Kombat 1 Ill be happy What I want to know is why Max Payne isnt being made into a movie... Or Diablo

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Originally Posted by Sidewinder
If they could make it as good or better than Mortal Kombat 1 Ill be happy What I want to know is why Max Payne isnt being made into a movie... Or Diablo
yes, I agree with Diablo, are you on Battle.net haha? cause I'm on it practically 24/7.

I hope that they dont make this movie crap like they did with mortal kombat. Also, they are making the third installment of Mortal kombat. I hope this will be better than the first two movies where.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Originally Posted by Joshman
I hope that they dont make this movie crap like they did with mortal kombat. Also, they are making the third installment of Mortal kombat. I hope this will be better than the first two movies where.
I'd say Mortal Kombat 1 was decent for an action flick, I agree with MK2 though. Perhaps the recent additions of hollywood actions stars such as of Jet Li and Jackie Chan has dulled the fighting element in MK1. Or perhaps the use of special effects like the matrix played a role too .... either way, at the time it was released I remember going to theathers to go see it and I thought it rocked.