Movie everyone loved but YOU hated?

Tools    

I've seen a lot of love for Tropic Thunder....

In my opinion, it's terrible.

Slumdog Millionarie

Boring

(Sorry if i spelled something wrong)

Slumdog Millionarie

Boring

I don't really find it boring, or bad even, but it's still incredibly overrated.

Welcome to the human race...
Slumdog Millionarie

Boring

You know, one of these days you're going to have to explain what it is about certain movies that you find "boring".

Making a difference
unfortunately it had two of my best actors in a decade, though I still found Body of lies horrid and frustrating. it was quite long and yet not engaging. yay! it had good performances but Leonardo in it immediately after Blood Diamonds made me get scared of him getting typecasted. just can't figure out wht went wrong in this film, would hv loved to like it...

2 movies off the top of my head that everyone loved and I HATED it were:

The Ice Storm and Tropic Thunder. I wanted to throw my shoe through the screen when I found out Robert Downey Jr. was nominated for a Supporting Actor role in that movie--I think he was embarrassed to, frankly.
Thank gawd Heath Ledger was the clear winner.

Lord of The Rings. I'm sorry, but it's too long (Yes, I know the book was long). Just throw the bloody ring in the volcano!

District 9 No I was not "wowed" by the overall tone because they marketed a Terminator/Aliens type flick and instead its a cooler version of Alien Nation. Great director, a well made flick, but I was bored.

You want to post like me?
Lord of The Rings. I'm sorry, but it's too long (Yes, I know the book was long). Just throw the bloody ring in the volcano!
And use the freakin' eagles! It's not that hard. Maybe get 5 eagles, use 4 of them as decoys (which takes care of your lich king problem) and put Frodo on the last one.

Making a difference
I actually feel same way abt the 9hrs movie! its too damn long though I actually loved it and found it entertaining

Dachshunds Fear Me
Not a big fan of SLUMDOG, but the movie I really hated that everyone loved? THERE WILL BE BLOOD. Two hours and forty-seven minutes of my life I'll never get back.

And I love Daniel Day Lewis. But I think in this case, he just overacted the hell out of the role.

George: Arthur.

Not a big fan of SLUMDOG, but the movie I really hated that everyone loved? THERE WILL BE BLOOD. Two hours and forty-seven minutes of my life I'll never get back.

And I love Daniel Day Lewis. But I think in this case, he just overacted the hell out of the role.
Totally agree. I hate the scene enhancing, dramatic music that kept playing while nothing was happening-very strange.

Lord of the Rings(all three)
Titanic(the most boring movie of all times in my opinion)

Semper Fooey
Citizen Kane

Yeah, visually, mighty impressive, but the dialogue sounds like a psychology student wrote it. The characters keep saying the same things: Kane wants to be loved, but can't give love, he's controlling...blah, blah, blah. You don't have to keep hitting us on the head with the obvious.