Punching an opponents hand.

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Hi guys, I was watching the movie Speed Racer the other day and during a fight scene with Racer X and a Ninja, we see Rx punching the fist of the ninja. It got me thinking as ive seen that particular move in a few films such as Blood and Bone, The Replicant, Avengers:Age of Ultron. I was curious to know if you guys can think of other films that has this move?
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Something like this?
youtu.be/b-6ZqH808gg?t=640

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
A few examples in first link. Captain America, Civil War.

And the Youtube link, Universial Soldier.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...les/PunchCatch

Hi thanks for your suggestions. Again not quite what im looking for. The clips you highlight involve catching the punching fist of your opponent but what im talking about is actually meeting an opponents punch with your own fist ala hulk and the hulbuster armour when Stark gets a new arm after the first one is damaged and right after the new arm is attached the two punch each others fists.

There's a scene like this is the first X-men movie from 2000. I assume this is what you mean.

Happens at 1:08.