Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

That very first pic is about as sexy as it gets.
Who is she?

That very first pic is about as sexy as it gets.
Who is she?
Well, I just happened to catch a commercial and I think it was a furniture commercial (can't quite remember, slept since then) and I noticed this lovely creature and she was radiant, especially when she smiled. So I "Googled" her and asked who she was and they gave me her name. I entered her name on the IMDB and they gave a list of her credits. Not a huge amount of credits, but enough to be able to look for her when I watch a few of the movies again. She's one of those people who seem to be able to guest star in a lot of popular TV shows for just one episode and then move on. She needs a series, and fast!

Watching The Kennedy's last week (I do like my 70's nostalgia) I was delighted to see that the absolutely gorgeous Emma Pierson was in it.

Yeah, carl. She plays Raj's girlfriend.
Has the 9th series started yet??

Mmm, more Gene Tierney! Thanks, Captain Steel!

And Fabulous, I'd just heard about Emilia Clarke getting that nod from Esquire. She deserves it! Nice pics, too.

Rachel Leigh Cook:

When I was a kid I always wondered who Gene Tierney was. I kept seeing 'his' name in these films my nan watched, but could never work out who he was.

When I was a kid I always wondered who Gene Tierney was. I kept seeing 'his' name in these films my nan watched, but could never work out who he was.
I had the same problem with Jean Simmons and Gene Simmons!

Did somebody say Jean Simmons? Not to shabby looking but what a serious & stern looking young lady!..No wonder she became a judge in latter life.