Most Overrated and underrated Directors

Tools    

so you tell me that Sidney Lumet is underrated ? realllyy ?
I wouldn't, but I think he's more underrated than Michael Mann and I think he's better.

I wouldn't, but I think he's more underrated than Michael Mann and I think he's better.
Quoted for truth.

See what I did there HK.

Sidney Lumet gets the respect he deserves among film fans, though I wish he were a bit more known among the common people. He's great.

Sidney Lumet is highly boring .... imo

Sidney Lumet is highly boring .... imo
Have you seen Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, Derek? You'd like that one.

nope but I don't know if I want to .... maybe i'm gonna try it one day if you recommend it to me

nope but I don't know if I want to .... maybe i'm gonna try it one day if you recommend it to me
You should try it, Derek. It's one I don't care for very much.

another Overrated director : Sidney Lumet ..

I've seen 12 Angry Men , Network , Dog Day Afternoon , Serpico and Murder on the Orient Express of him and all good flicks but don't deserved the rating of IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes imo...

Another one Underrated : Michael Mann

Public Ennemies , Heat , Manhunter and The Last of the mohicans are awesome movies
@Seanc

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future

not related just funny as hell
Says the person whose former profile banner was completely unself-conscious objectification...

CM Punk for wrestling is like The Godfather for Cinema so If you find him overrated you're completely irrelevant ...

@bluedeed it's juste a profile banner... not a crappy movie only produce to make money ...

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
@bluedeed it's juste a profile banner... not a crappy movie only produce to make money ...
I don't think you got the point of what I was saying, but I'm not sure you're someone I can argue with