Random Youtube Video Tournament

Tools    

I am starting to think this might have been a dumb idea for a tournament and maybe I should just abandon the whole thing.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I am starting to think this might have been a dumb idea for a tournament and maybe I should just abandon the whole thing.
Why? I've been watching some of the videos that have been nominated, and some of them are very good. (My favorite so far is "Kitten Mittens".)

If I get all 64 nominations, we'll go ahead with this, but do not expect a slow tournament. Not with something like this.

It's just not turning out like I guess I thought it would.

You wanted people to join and nominate YouTube videos.
People joined, and they're nominating YouTube videos.

Did I miss something? What were you expecting?

I'm in a bad mood. Not angry, but headachey. And I just hate the nomination period before a tournament. Let's try to get the rest of the nominations and see if anyone else wants to join. If 8 more people wanna join -- or 7, actually, since GB included noms --I'll go with it.

I'm in a bad mood. Not angry, but headachey.
Is there anything you want to talk about? If I upset you with any of my comments earlier, I'm sorry.

And I just hate the nomination period before a tournament. Let's try to get the rest of the nominations and see if anyone else wants to join. If 8 more people wanna join -- or 7, actually, since GB included noms --I'll go with it.
Well in that case, nobody can use my nominations just in case I need them, but if nobody else joins, then someone else can use them.

Is there anything you want to talk about? If I upset you with any of my comments earlier, I'm sorry.
I just feel bad. Headache and stuff. Puts me in a bad mood.

I just feel bad. Headache and stuff. Puts me in a bad mood.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

Why don't you try watching some of the YouTube videos that were nominated? Some of them are pretty funny, and they might put you in a better mood. (The "Family Feud" video is hysterical. )

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

Why don't you try watching some of the YouTube videos that were nominated? Some of them are pretty funny, and they might put you in a better mood. (The "Family Feud" video is hysterical. )
The "Family Feud" thing is great. I've seen it before.

Some of the others, though, are not my idea of interesting. That's why I started thinking.... "Uh oh" about this whole thing.

The "Family Feud" thing is great. I've seen it before.

Some of the others, though, are not my idea of interesting. That's why I started thinking.... "Uh oh" about this whole thing.
I thought that was the whole point of this tournament. To see what other people think is interesting.

Have you watched any of my videos? I think you might like them. (BTW, I think I miscounted and posted 9 videos, but I won't bother removing one until I see if you're even going to need to use them.).

Okay here's the rest of mine.

The Day Z guide to being a prick
Ned calls about RealDoll (Warning: Language)
Luigi's Revenge (Warning: Language)

I decided to change one of mine as well. The "Threw It On the Ground" song for a Star Wars Anime. To have something cool as opposed to all funny videos.

I'm drunk as f*ck but i'm probably in !!!