Name this movie: A girl jumping into a pool on a horse

Tools    

Originally Posted by gr8rn
"True story based on the life of Sonora Carver Webster. excellent movie. Her book (out of publish) is "A girl and 5 brave horses"
Movie is "wild hearts can't be broken"

Yeah. Thanks for the heads up.

Did you not see the question had been answered in great detail for two page's worth of replies?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Not that this thread deserves much of an update, seeing as the poster didn't hang around very long after she got her information, but for the sake of tidiness: A few months shy of three years after she was looking for it, Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken is coming to R1 DVD. It's being released January 17th, with a retail tag of $19.95.

Yippee frippin' yahoo.

Hello there,I was told by a friend that there is an English movie in which the soul of the man and woman is exchanged.He said that it is a comedy.Unfortunately neither could my friend remember the name of the movie nor recognise any of the actors in it.I would be grateful if someone could let me know the name of the movie.
Thanx

Originally Posted by popeye65
Hello there,I was told by a friend that there is an English movie in which the soul of the man and woman is exchanged.He said that it is a comedy.Unfortunately neither could my friend remember the name of the movie nor recognise any of the actors in it.I would be grateful if someone could let me know the name of the movie.
Thanx
This is the only movie that I know like that.

Prelude to a Kiss (1992)

It stars Alec Baldwin, and Meg Ryan.

Newlyweds Peter and Rita find their promise to love each other forever tested in a way they could never have imagined. Just moments after they exchange vows, an elderly man appears, and asks if he may kiss the bride. Rita says yes, and it is not long before Peter notices that his bride is no longer the girl he knew. When he realizes that Rita and the old man have somehow exchanged souls, Peter knows he must find him to get back the woman he loves.

Thank you very much Destiny for the quick reply .I am sure this must be the movie that my friend talked about.