Who Is This Girl?!

Tools    

Thx
"Only 4 quatloos left on the THX account..."
Cool thread idea. Would you be so kind?

If you can fit it on there, I'd love it to say: "Just put your lips together... and blow".

Very nice taste and what a wonderful picture and text!

Let me stoke up the avvy machine boiler and I love a job like this!

Back in just a few,,,

Let me say though, that pic is so large it might not fit in an avvy, but I am used to things like this, we'll see if we can't get it stuffed into an avvy file.

Thx

Thx
Let's see if this will work...

I don't know if the colour is just right.

Let me know how it looks on your monitor guys, mine's an old CRT with a half-strength red gun.

Thx

So, you're taking requests, eh? I dig. I deserve one or two for guessing Julie Adams.

PUT: "Boy, you're gonna get it just as soon as I finish this workout."

I'd absolutely love it. Make it sexy!

Thx

Julie Adams, from Creature from the Black Lagoon.
I bet not 1% of the populous would have recognized Julie Adams from that pic...

But you did....

Well done guy!

Thx

Thx
So, you're taking requests, eh? I dig. I deserve one or two for guessing Julie Adams.

Gosh, you're not going to beat me up over this are you?!

Alright, it's easy to do, and you do deserve it, that's a fact!
"Boy" this image is a bit complicated, it might take a bit more time, but you will like the results, it's a good image...

Who is that guy in the pic btw, Arlee Earmie? He's an old tired cuss anyway, trying to prove something, eveyone can see that... Obvious isn't it?

I'll try and reflect that.

(Stop messing with me would ya'?)

And sexy... I'll have to call in a makover team to accomplish that...

Thx

Who is that guy in the pic btw, Arlee Earmie? He's an old tired cuss anyway, I'll try and reflect that in that wonderful pic you gave me to work with.
Are you kidding? That's my husband, Jake Gyllenhaal. Didn't you read about our wedding? I think someone around here is using an avatar from it. Who's Arlee Earmie? Is he hot, too?

Thx

Actually... noooo.

I don't mind working on classic imagery, but I cannot in all good conciense work on an image like that, I do have some minimal standards...

Pick a classic movie image... Frankenstein, something not so disgusting as that silly old man.

Please, no disgusting images folks.

Thanks, because most of you have been respectful, and I would rather build 10 avvys for you guys than one put in dis-earnest.

Thx

Thx
Are you kidding? That's my husband, Jake Gyllenhaal. Didn't you read about our wedding? I think someone around here is using an avatar from it. Who's Arlee Earmie? Is he hot, too?
Well shoot, this is the "weird" thread, remember?

Pffft.

Actually... noooo.

I don't mind working on classic imagery, but I cannot in all good conciense work on an image like that, I do have some minimal standards...

Pick a classic movie image... Frankenstein, something not so disgusting as that silly old man.

Please, no disgusting images folks.
How is that a disgusting image?! Maybe what I wrote could be considered "disgusting" - not by me - but a picture of a shirtless Jake Gyllenhaal lifting weights? DISCRIMINATION!

Frankenstein is disgusting. I don't want some zombie. I want buffness. I want virility. I want muscles. I want good health.

C'mon. You made all of those pictures of those old bimbos and called them "foxes" but you can't do a dude?

Thx
How is that a disgusting image?! Maybe what I wrote could be considered "disgusting" - not by me - but a picture of a shirtless Jake Gyllenhaal lifting weights? DISCRIMINATION!

Frankenstein is disgusting. I don't want some zombie. I want buffness. I want virility. I want muscles. I want good health.

C'mon. You made all of those pictures of those old bimbos and called them "foxes" but you can't do a dude?
Well, I guess you're just going to have to pick something I'm willing to work on...

How about Julie Adams...?

Thx

Well, I guess you're just going to have to pick something I'm willing to work on...

How about Julie Adams...?
I don't want a woman. I'm gay.

Urgh! A classic image?

"Hey, man, wanna sip?"

Thx
Here's a nice one I built for some of my old crew...

I haven't seen those guys in eight years now...

Thx

Thx

Urgh! A classic image?

"Hey, man, wanna sip?"
Okay...

I'll probably have to cut the image off a bit to fit the text in...

But it's do-able.

Let me fire up that old machine and I'll come back with something nice for you.

And the text "Hey man, wanna sip?

Thx

Thx

Urgh! A classic image?

"Hey, man, wanna sip?"
[IMG]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj68/THX1138album/noir-thx-*******.gif[/IMG]

Thx

Thx
Just exactly why is the file name to that, "Noir-thx-***hole"?
Why are you worried about files when the image is there?

You know, most people would have just said thanks...

Thx

Why are you worried about files when the image is there?

You know, most people wouild have just said thanks...
I took the file name personally. And why can't you explain it there? It's a nice image, thanks for making it, but I feel the filename needs explaining.

Thx
Just exactly why is the file name to that, "Noir-thx-***hole"?
Because that's the file code... I'm sorry, but I have extreme volumes of information, many millions.

Thx...