Odd request

Tools    

Hi, I have very odd request. Could someone tell me movies with scenes where a woman is having her blood pressure taken? Thanks

Kinky.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Forget movies. There's a lot of hot blood pressure taking action on the TV series The Golden Girls.

I remember one specific episode where Sophia asked her old lady friends for their latest blood pressure results, and whoever had the highest pressure had to buy lunch for everyone.

I hope your pants are okay now.

Thanks, do you know other serial or movie with blood pressure taking action

"blood pressure taking action"

Has a ring to it don't it?

Thanks for the replies. For example Keri Russel gets her bp taken in Waitress, that's what I search. Do you know other movies?

Happy New Year from Philly!
Sorry, I must iterate what others have said.

I can't help except to suggest you mine old medical show.

Wow... this thread is full of win and awesome. I thought I had my kinks, I stand down.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage