Who Is This Girl?!

Tools    

Because that's the file code... I'm sorry, but I have extreme volumes of information, many millions.
That's a lie. You purposely called that file name "noir-thx-***hole". And I believe you did do it intentionally for me.

I don't think you're really this nice, picture making guy you say you are.

Thx
"Only 4 quatloos left on the THX account..."
I took the file name personally. And why can't you explain it there? It's a nice image, thanks for making it, but I feel the filename needs explaining.
How could you take it personal? Did that file tag say Sexy Celebrit?

No?

Stop being so sensitive, that file tag was directed AT ME!

Not you, it was a refernce to a texture a friend sent ME.

Do you know all my files...?

If you like the image okay, if you don't like it okay...

Thx

Thx
What you should do, is make your own images and stop being such a whiner cause you can't.

Go make your own.

But you did succeed in disrupting this thread.

Say, while we're at it, what did you mean by a "weird thread"? I didn't appreciate that, but I will let it slide.

Thx

Er, Sexy's right: there's no way the image happened be called that. You clearly titled it that. So his question is legitimate. This question is almost a formality, but you titled it that to take a dig at him, right?

[IMG]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj68/THX1138album/noir-thx-*******.gif[/IMG]
Even if Thx did offend me with the file name, I do like this picture and I wish I could have it on a coffee mug.

Thx
No, the file tag is what it is...

Why are you so consiuos of files, (which really are meant for my use and the extreme files I must do to make an image?)

You might see the image, not the files...

You know what, I tried to do something nice for a board, yet this person, who happened to answer the "who is this girl" thread correctly seems it would be a good thing to pursue me...

I'm really sorry you answered it, anyone else could have and I wish they would.

You just want to ruin something nice Sexy Celebrity, that's what you're about.

My files are tagged as they come in... "*******" is a tag attached to the file...

Say, would I finally break down and waste my time making a nice avvy?

(And hey Yoda, I don't think it was exactly friendly what him and his friend said about a "weird" post...? If someone is to be sensitive about a post, perhaps it should be me... He and his friend ganging up against me, read the thread...

Thx

Sexy Celebrity, no hard feelings, are you willing to shake hands and say okay...?

Thx
Even if Thx did offend me with the file name, I do like this picture and I wish I could have it on a coffee mug.
You know what, that's good enough for me.

And I do know a company that can get that on a coffee mug.

And please guys, I have no affiliation with this company, I just seen it on the internet...

You know, I think this is the beginning of a great friendship.

Thx

No, the file tag is what it is...
I have no idea what this means. If you're suggesting that the file just happened to be called that, that's awfully strange.

(And hey Yoda, I don't think it was exactly friendly what him and his friend said about a "weird" post...? If someone is to be sensitive about a post, perhaps it should be me... He and his friend ganging up against me, read the thread...
You can take it that way if you want, but I don't think it was an insult, just a fact: this is a weird thread. You posted it as if it were a question, but then there was some reason to suggest that you already knew the answer. It's hard to figure out what the goal of this is. Thus, it's a "weird" thread. I don't see a problem with saying this.

I'm glad you've extended an olive branch here, but I have to close this thread. I suppose you were just having a little fun with the original question, and that's fine, but this thread isn't in the right forum any longer, and I think it's very confusing (and a little messy) at the moment.

If you'd like to have people post pictures and put frames on them, that's a lovely idea; please start a new thread in the Movie Forums Site Stuff forum asking for suggestions, and I'm sure you'll receive a very positive, friendly response.