Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

I had some of yours right, Godoggo, because, except for two of them, I just went with "Godoggo" as my answer.

Honestly, the other team had a huge disadvantage in this challenge. They had to choose out of 6 members, while we only had to choose out of 5 of their members. I didn't say anything on purpose, but statistically, they didn't stand a chance.

Good job, team! I'm glad I did so well. Luck was on my side.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Honestly, the other team had a huge disadvantage in this challenge. They had to choose out of 6 members, while we only had to choose out of 5 of their members. I didn't say anything on purpose, but statistically, they didn't stand a chance.

Good job, team! I'm glad I did so well. Luck was on my side.
The thought ran in my head. Didn't plan it that way though. Oh well. It was a pretty big crap shoot challenge either way.

The thought ran in my head. Didn't plan it that way though. Oh well. It was a pretty big crap shoot challenge either way.
Well, you could've solved it by giving everyone 3 options with every question, like in Godoggo's edition, but oh well, in the end it's only a 3,33333% difference a question.
We deserved that small advantage by winning the previous challenge.

If I don't get all the votes by tomorrow then we are moving on with what we have got. I feel like we have spent too much time on this past challenge, but its probably just me. Plus, I work Sunday too.

Well, if you have enough votes to evict someone now, evict someone.

That sounds like they are going to be killed.
You're terminated m*****f*****!

The remaining twelve of you have made it at least to the jury, or will be part of the final.

Now, I need you all to pick a color on this color wheel. Once a color is picked, it can't be taken again.

Rauld just pointing out that a ten member jury could result in a tie. How is that going to work if that happens?
There can't be a tie. That's all I will say and yes I'm certain of it