The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Here's some recent pics...One is me raking leaves, while Frank the Dog does his best to stop me from removing them (he just sat down in the pile and refused to move). The other is my beautiful girlfriend with some roses I gave her for her birthday.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	579074_344949565601309_662310562_n.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	10025   Click image for larger version

Name:	538206_393029924126606_1733090750_n.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	10026  

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Looking good Monkeyboy nice to see you

Girlfriend is very pretty

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
I don't believe I've ever shown my face 'round these parts.

Oh well, this is from August when I was goofing off with a friend's glasses at work.

And this is more recent. From about a month ago. Me and my Nana.

Gutted it out for dinner saturday night. Felt like a**.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
this time of year in Florida is perfect for enjoying outdoor fairs and festivals so i've been taking advantage of that. have a few cool pictures from weekend last, we went to the opening premier Love Your Shorts film festival in Sanford, FL on Friday and on Saturday did the art & music film festival in Altamonte. Cranes Roost blvd was especially cool because it was set up with sidewalk art in the making which was later judged and the winner awarded first place. i took a pictures of my favorites.

also note: belly dancers!

Cool street art. I really like it when the chalk perspective drawings.

Thats not a nice thing to say about that lovely lady Oh I see that thing she is holding is a dog
Unconscious hostility.