You favorite and least favorite Star Trek movie.

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hmm, let's see...

Favorite: Star Trek (2009)
Least favorite: Into Darkness

That, and Beyond, sums up my Star Trek experience

You need to watch more, and better, Star Trek.

You might be able to find the "Star Trek: Discovery" DVDs cheap if you watch for them online. I found a bundle of "Discovery" seasons 1 and 2 (new and sealed) for $10 with free shipping on Mercari.

Now I'm hoping to find a similar deal on "Picard" for around the same price.
Hmm, I'd never even considered that. Thanks.

Victim of The Night
My least favorite Trek movie is Final Frontier (because duh), while my favorite one would have to be Undiscovered Country, not only because it shows Meyer delivering a more cinematic overall style (as opposed to the flatter, more "TV"-ish aesthetic of the otherwise good Khan), but also because I feel it strikes the best balance between both capturing the fundamental optimism of Roddenberry's vision of the future, while also delivering the more intense thrills needed to reel in casual viewers, as opposed to something like The Motion Picture, which lacked the latter, or Into Darkness, which didn't have enough of the former (although I still enjoyed it as a mindless blockbuster, even though it was technically "bad" as a Trek movie).
This is interesting, I keep hearing people say that Khan looked like TV episode and UC looked more cinematic, while I feel the opposite. To me, Khan is the most cinematic Trek film after TMP and UC, which I do really like, is just like a really good Star Trek TV episode.
I may re-watch Khan tonight and see what I think.

This is interesting, I keep hearing people say that Khan looked like TV episode and UC looked more cinematic, while I feel the opposite. To me, Khan is the most cinematic Trek film after TMP and UC, which I do really like, is just like a really good Star Trek TV episode.
I may re-watch Khan tonight and see what I think.
Maybe people mean Khan's story was structured like the original TV series? and TMP looked much different visually than the old TV show? I loved both and Khan was great but there's some lighting scenes of the bridge with Khan's crew that looks like a TV show.

Well, Star Trek II is the best. Sadly, they keep trying to remake it. Revenge Trek is a little played out now.

The worst? Nemesis wasn't great, but "The Search for God" was pretty lame too.

The first four films are worth saving and the one where the Borg interfere with first contact was OK.
To.each their own, I think
Tom hardy was superb as the bad guy in nemesis, tremendous character development during the film.btw him and picard, u almost feel for the guy

Victim of The Night
Maybe people mean Khan's story was structured like the original TV series? and TMP looked much different visually than the old TV show? I loved both and Khan was great but there's some lighting scenes of the bridge with Khan's crew that looks like a TV show.
Well, I understand versus TMP but not versus other sci-fi movies not named Star Wars circa 1982.