Kung Fu Panda 4

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Trailer is set to drop tomorrow. Po ventures to the city where he is on the hunt for a new successor to the Dragon Warrior and comes across a new villain in The Chameleon, a shapeshifter who plans to take on Po in the form of the last 3 villains.

Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Jackie Chan, Lucy Liu, David Cross, Seth Rogen, and James Hong are returning. New to the cast are Viola Davis as the Chameleon, Awkwafina as Zhen (a fox who Po trains), and Ke Huy Quan in an unspecified role.

The film is scheduled for a March 8, 2024 release date.

I've enjoyed this series so far...I'll watch it (plus chameleons are my favorite animal haha)

This Panda is always funny.

Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Jackie Chan, Lucy Liu, David Cross, Seth Rogen, and James Hong are returning. New to the cast are Viola Davis as the Chameleon, Awkwafina as Zhen (a fox who Po trains), and Ke Huy Quan in an unspecified role.

The film is scheduled for a March 8, 2024 release date.
Actually, the "Furious Five" are just barely mentioned in this movie. Of the actors you mentioned as 'returning', only Jack Black and James Hong are actually in the movie in any meaningful way. I think Seth Rogen has a very brief blink-and-miss-it cameo.