Again Top Gun.....

Tools    

Re-release in 3D. I'm sure there was a recent post or thread about this last week.
Oh...i am sorry....i didn't saw that thread...i searched before posting this.....

Originally Posted by Saully
Top Gun To Get A Big Screen 3D Makeover

2011-09-12

It was announced this morning at the International Broadcasting Convention in Amsterdam that the legendary Goose, Ice Man, and Maverick will be returning to the big screen in a 3D conversion of Top Gun, says HeyUGuys. Of course we shouldn’t get too excited yet as Clash of the Titans taught us that 3D conversion can be the enemy, but the idea of this movie back on the big screen is cause for joy and celebration.

No release date has been set, but the conversion has already begun at Legend3D who showed off an aerial flight sequence they’ve already converted. The process is long and arduous so there’s no saying when this’ll hit, but rest assured that once the date is set, you’ll be the first to know.

The best news from this announcement is that they’re not remaking the movie whole hog. They’re taking an older movie, sprucing it up, and putting it in theaters for new generations to enjoy. As much as I love a good remake, they are few and far between, and seeing classics on the big screen is always great--Top Gun will be especially awesome. Tony Scott’s fighter jet saga doesn’t need to get remade, who could fill the role of Maverick anyway? But 25 years after the film’s release is a good time to make sure fans don’t forget about it, and new audiences learn that shirtless volleyball is the coolest thing to do with your time off.
This?