What do you think is the crappiest movie out there?

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
The Boy Who Could Fly
we had to watch it 3 @#$%times in middle school as a timewaster at the end of the year or something. Though i hate it, it has one of my favorite lines in it:
You think we're afraid of a little water gun?
This aint water.
Oh Yeah? then what is it?
Piss!

[quote=Ulysses Everett McGill]Anger Management.

yup. Sadly former immature comic genius Adam Sandler hasn't made a great movie since Big Daddy.

Originally Posted by Autumn2099
The movies that i thought were crappy are:

Corpses are forever, Titanic, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Bullworth, Catwoman, U got served, Kazaam, House of the Dead, Rollerball, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, and FearDotCom.

I am sure i have more but i can't think of anymore at the moment.

If you want reasoning to why the following movies blow then just ask me to go into detail.
i think it might be entertaining if you would go into detail about kazaam

I think the crappiest movies that I saw were.....
1. Jurassic Park 2 - sucked....Left out the main characters
2. Terminator 3 - okay... again left out main characters
such as John Connor
I can't remember off the top of my head...yet there are more
Movie Sequels that Suck when the main characters and storyline
falters!!

Originally Posted by libralucilla
I think the crappiest movies that I saw were.....
1. Jurassic Park 2 - sucked....Left out the main characters
I thought it was fine except the scene where the amputated hand on the ship didn't make sense. If the guy was dead, how did he lock the t-rex back in the cage? If the t-rex was in the cage, how did it kill that guy? That was a very lazy error to make and should have been taken out immediately.
2. Terminator 3 - okay... again left out main characters
such as Sean Connor
I can't remember off the top of my head...yet there are more
Movie Sequels that Suck when the main characters and storyline
falters!!
Who is Sean Connor? Do you mean john connor? If so, he was in t-3. Or are you talking about sarah connor?

Biker Boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Hate This Movie!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Escape
I thought it was fine except the scene where the amputated hand on the ship didn't make sense. If the guy was dead, how did he lock the t-rex back in the cage? If the t-rex was in the cage, how did it kill that guy? That was a very lazy error to make and should have been taken out immediately.
Who is Sean Connor? Do you mean john connor? If so, he was in t-3. Or are you talking about sarah connor?
I am talking about John Connor! I didn't say Sean.
The reason I didn't like this movie is because the John Connor in
T-2 should have been in T-3! Then I probably would have liked it
more.

Last year is had to be Open Water or White Chicks.

This year, we have an early winner! There can't possibly be a worse movie released in 2005 then Alone in the Dark . This one stakes out a spot at the bottom and has to take home the distinction of being the "worst movie of 2005"! Is Tara Reid the absolute worst excuse for an actress currently carrying around a SAG card? You know you're in deep trouble when the opening scroll (ALA Star Wars) is asinine and the voice over guy reading along has a lisp. Avoid this one at all cost.

Originally Posted by libralucilla
I am talking about John Connor! I didn't say Sean.
Uh yeah, you did say Sean Conner but i see you edited your post..

I'm not old, you're just 12.
okay, the all time crappiest movie?

Nukie. There is no worse movie than Nukie, and there never will be again.

Description from IMDB.com:

Two aliens, Nukie and Miko, crash-land on different parts of the Earth. Miko is quickly captured by an American space agency, while Nukie, who has landed in the middle of the African savannah, wanders about until he befriends two young children. Will Miko survive the scientists' experiements? Will Nukie ever be reunited with his space-travelling companion?

Sounds cute? It's NOT. Nukie is the ugliest alien ever seen on film, all he does is complain for the film's unbearable running time, and his nose runs...a lot. Then there's the characters and subplots flown in from a different movie, and NASA being run out of what looks like a 1980's high school with extremely outdated technology (for a film made in 1993, they shouldn't be using old apple computers with the green and black screens. Especially at NASA). oh, and theres a talking monkey in a wife-beater, and african natives who speak perfect english without an accent. This film is hands down the Mona Lisa of crap.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Ocean's Twelve - Absolute Crud - the sixties original innovative - the recent remake - great fun - but the sequel - absolute revolting
Also Predator 2 - an insult to John McTiernan
Blade Trinity - crap script and the worst villain i've seen in the last ten years!

Some of the crappest movies i have seen are.....

XxX
Charlies angels full throttle
Queen of the damned
The cable guy
The exorcist
Jurassic park
Van helsing
Underworld
The cell

Appy-polly-loggies
Some of the worst movies ever madeby man kind!
1-Welcome To Woop Woop
2-The Blob (remake 1990's)
3-Both Charlee's Angel's
4-Alien Vs Predator
5-Terminator Three
6-The Matrix 2&3
7-Revenge of the Nerds 2
8-Killer Clowns From Outer Space
9-Hell Boy
10- Chronicles of Riddick

Jeepers Creepers

Worst_movie_ever.

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by nebbit
How dare you discrase this film, it was the funniest movie I have ever seen!!!!

Oh yeah talk about crap
KING ARTHUR

I think after you reach a certain point of suckiness any further differentiation is extraneous.

A while back I bought some 20 or more used videos for a few dollars, and any one of those would be a contender. Neon Maniacs (Neon because they only come out at night, and Maniacs because they Kill at will, the box advertises), Cool as Ice (When a girl has a heart of stone, there's only one way to melt it. Just add Ice.) and The Losers (a special force of Hell's angels vs. Vietnam) are all snoozeworthy events. It takes a special kind of something, though, to really truly suck. Seven Magnificent Gladiators is pretty memorably awful. It's like someone photocopied the script to The Seven Samurai, then changed the setting to Ancient Rome, cast Lou Ferrigno and a gang of losers and hired the president of some middle school av club to direct, photograph and edit. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention the bad guy's name is Nicorette? Wish I could find a picture.

One in particular-ly was fun
I'm not sure if anyone has seen this movie because my friend bought it at a video sale for a dollar but America 3000 is so bad its funny. Basically there was a huge nuclear bomb which forced mankind to become cave men again and now skimpily clad amazon woman rule the world, oh god, I can't even begin to describe it, it even has a daggy American accented man narrating for gods sake. Oh and did I mention it was made in the 80's with an 80's rock soundtrack. If anyone gets their hands on this, it will entertain you all the way through with its cheesiness.

Also I agree with everyone who thought Daredevil was awful because it really was, some other movies are:

The Master of Disguise
The Fighting Temptations
Agent Cody Banks