Christmas Shout-Outs

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas...and all that. I won't be on much, as I'll be opening presents and eating tons of food. So, I hope you all have a good one. Remember: Chai Nog...it's a safe alternative to it's Egg counter part.

Spud- I hope you get everything your little heart desires.

patti- Say hi to your family members for me! Give ellie a kiss on her nose from her Auntie Sades.

T- Sugar-Free is bad. Ask santa for some evil-wicked-sugar-based-candy. I think you'll agree, it's much better.

Toose- a special Merry Christmas to you. Cheers to a New Year.10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1*kiss*

thmmie- Happy Holidays! I wuv woo!

Holden- Maybe you can trade in your lump of coal for some movie tickets or something.

And to everyone else: Timing, L.B.J., steve, OG, Sultan, BigVal, Art, Sully, Guy, Merc, All ya all...Happy Holidays! * Hugs & Kisses*

~Sades.

why thankyou kindly sistah sades.......a very merry christmas to you too, and to everyone else who celebrates christmas. the New Year is a whole week away but Happy safe New Year to everyone.......the year 2002!!¡¡!!.....wowsa....Isn't this is a year chosen by a boat load of old sci-fi movies as their "future"?, with lots of space men, flyin' saucers, bug people etc. hmmmmmmmmm

Man, I can't even get mentioned by name anymore. I'm so very sad about that.

I'm like the Professor or Mary Ann in the first season of Gilligan's Island. I'm nothing more than "The Rest".

Now With Moveable Parts
oops...a mistake on my part. I knew I was forgetting someone. Merry Christmas Ryan...I'm sorry I neglected to do that in my first post.

Maybe it's because I ALWAYS have to PM you to keep in touch...you NEVER PM me first...

Originally posted by ryanpaige
Man, I can't even get mentioned by name anymore. I'm so very sad about that.

I'm like the Professor or Mary Ann in the first season of Gilligan's Island. I'm nothing more than "The Rest".
Whatcha expect? You always make fun of yourself on here and act so damned depressed. Anyway, Merry Christmas in advance. As has become my slogan of sorts...may your days be filled with mirth, happiness, and some other classy sounding word that means "nice stuff."

Sades: lay off! I've already gone over to the "Lite Side," and it's really not that bad. I still eat pizza, and diet soda tastes just fine.

I've said my peace, and counted to three.
Without sugar is the way to be
If you don't accept that, you don't accept me
So lay off, man, I'm sugar-free.
Sorry, I have no idea what caused me to write that. Maybe it's this annoying Christmas Spirit junk, eh?

I've been composing a story in the back of my mind all day where TWT was Ebenezer and all of us were different christmas spirits... then I thought, naw... he'd think I was calling him uptight again. But then there's the post with "christmas junk" in it and it made me regret not writing it (in good fun of course).

I'm sugar free too BTW. Melts all of that jelly right off your frame and leaves all that lean ripped muscle (I still have some to go too, but it's working). TWT in a few months you will be shredded.

I was going to start something like this but miss Sadie with her giant golden heart beat me to it.

I too wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.

Shredded? I'm confused: you mean I'll shed weight, or that you'll shed weight, and be able to "shred" me? The "Christmas Junk" line was just messin' around, anyway. I wrote a little rhyme -- how PLitish is that? Very, to answer my own question. I am so very afraid. I fear for my sanity...I hope the process doesn't continue...or I'll only talk about underwear, and post at some site using Ikonboard to run their forums. Oh wait, I already post there sometimes. It has already begun.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish

Sades: lay off! I've already gone over to the "Lite Side," and it's really not that bad. I still eat pizza, and diet soda tastes just fine.

You can't be serious. I will never lay off and I will never believe that Sugar-Free is the way to be.

Toose: Neener-Neener...I got one up before you...guess that only means one thing...

Oh yeah...'member that episode when Elaine thinks she's turning into George? T...fear for your sanity, for sure!

Originally posted by TWTCommish

Whatcha expect? You always make fun of yourself on here and act so damned depressed.
I haven't acted depressed in a while.

And Merry Christmas to everyone (I'm not even going to try to list everyone because I know I'll forget somebody). I hope everyone is able to spend the holiday season with the people closest to them (in an emotional way, not necessarily a proximital way).

Yeah, I'm just playing around. You do make fun of yourself a lot, though. It's pretty amusing, I'll admit. You'll say something like "I was so stupid for doing that...of course, I always act stupid."

That's part of my charm.

Now With Moveable Parts
It's kind of charming that he does that, then his title is" arrogant-director-type".

Shout out to everyone on Mofo....

Shout out to PLite and Pigsnie and Wart! We still love you guys!

PLite said to tell you all "Happy Christmas," too. Or it might've been OG and Steve...I'm not 100% sure. Anway, I still think saying "Happy Christmas" instead of "Merry Christmas" is odd. I'll never get used to it...even if I move to London.

Now With Moveable Parts
Why did PLite do a well wishing through you? Just curious.

It's Christmas Eve everybody! Time to start getting excited about my loot!

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Why did PLite do a well wishing through you? Just curious.
I'm not really sure. We've got a weird love-hate thing going on. Sometimes he's pretty funny, but I know that, deep down, we both want to kill each other. He just sent me a PM on Movie-Vault. Go figure. He did like my little sugar-free rhyme, though...I thought he would. Oh, he just told me to tell Steve "I wuv you." I guess he's a Reagan-hater, too.

Mo Fo Ho!! Merry Christmas everybody!!

Shoutout to the one and only

TWT

Now With Moveable Parts
T...this is you...I'm on to ya!

Bit belated; but what the hell.

Hope you all had a tremendiddilous Christmas and I hope you all have a swellegant New Year!!

Experience the Christmas spirit -- just don't drink too much of it.