Words to replace Squittle

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah, that would be a fitting thing. Considering TWT likes to discourage any kind of off-topic banter.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Female assassin extraordinaire.
yep, twittle would fit ... wordwise and TWT wise ...

twittle, verb

to twittle; twittler, twittlish, twittling, twittledom, twittledeedee

Example: TWTCommish swore that if he ever caught Toose twittling again he'd spank his oafish hide!

to twittle: To speak idly, nonsensically, or in a round-about manner with some sense but with the express intention of misbehaving, upon topics unrelated to the established thread topic (present in thread title). Such discussion may or may not include subtle or blatant sexual references causing readers to blush furiously. Such discussion often includes alliteration, connotation, intimation, and clever insinuations. The scholarly twittler may deliberately seek to alter or rearrange words and meanings in order to wreak general forum havoc.

[etymology: derived from the English twit (noun), a silly, playful, clueless person; and from the MovieForumish TWTCommish, infamous MovieForums Owner, forum moderator, and etiquette enforcer.]

bravo thmilin.......bravo.
i doubt i'll use it, just as i didn't like using the former.....but at least i'll know what it means, and i love your definition.

Now With Moveable Parts
*round of applause*
Good show ol' girl, I say, GOOD SHOW! That was superb. I quite liked it. You are a master Wordslinger, and you know it..you little devil!

twittle. a new word.a MoFo word.

teehee thank y'all so very kahndly!

i prolly won't use it much either. i'll probably just pull out the good old "babble" and "chitchat," maybe stretch out to the oh-so-exciting "banter!"

I think I've just been issued a gag order. I don't try to wreak forum havoc... it's just how I think... in aliiteration and connotation.

*hangs head and slowly crawls back under rock*

I was being a bit facetious Spud since MINE was the only name mentioned as an offender

Perhaps I should change my avatar to a billy goat. Or a scape goat.

Ok, Ok, from here on I'm on topic.

I wouldn't say you're the only one that wanders down a different path from time to time, why your name alone was said is beyond me. I would say that everyone here likes to wander from time to time, I know I do. So don't feel too bad. I'll stand with you.

The Bull and The Potato stand arm and arm!

We're a full course steak dinner prepared to take on the "twittle" inquisition!

I just got carried away again didn't I?

Toosey, I wasn't being serious at all, I just wrote that to amuse and dig at everyone - I twittle, and come on, twittle is derived from TWT, who of all people should be the most offended. but he ain't. cuz he knows i'm kidding. see, how simple that is?

i used your name in the example to mess with you, cuz uh, well, i felt like it. i know you secretly like it when i mess with you. so crawl back out from under that rock and come kiss and make up!

shoot, bull and potato! mashed potatoes!! mmmmm ... love me some of those. i'm not much of a red meat eat- well maybe i am. um. heheh.

Toose's avatar expresses the facial expression I have right now. I wouldn't mind having a steak and a potato right now, sounds good actually, especially since it's cold out right now.

I knew you weren't being serious Thmilin, nor was I... and you have earned the right to mess with me at will.

Spud, I hope you attained your meal...

Ok. I like twittle.... I may even use it occasionally

Nope, didn't attain my meal. We've only got one actual grocery store in town now and that's Wal-Mart. Meat from there tastes about as good as a cardboard box.