Welcome To The Reel World

Tools    

Hello everyone.

Welcome To The Reel World

This is the weekly column that I write on [mainly] filmmaking, but also on life in general. I didn't know it, but TWT obviously checks it out every now and then because I just got a PM from him. I just thought some of you guys may be interested in reading it. If not, well.....I hope you die. Joking.

Have a good one ladies and gentlemen.

hey, i'll check you out Silver!

member support! member support! and keep in mind Silver is going to be hosting our Christmas DownUnder......maybe not this year but there's always next year? heh heh.......

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I checked it out, and a lot of images didn't load. Just thought I would let you know. Good stuff though!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Well, the image thing is a bit weird, but oh well -- it works for almost everyone else I know so perhaps it was having a bad day. It's only prohosting, they do well enough.

Just so you know this week's column is roughly a replicaion of the same thing I wrote in the "Things You Love About Christmas" Poll / Thread. So there you go.