Victoria's Secret

Tools    

As the name implies..

I think Victoria really has a secret but what could it be? I think Victoria's secret is that she likes to dress like a "ho". Not a Fredericks of Hollywood type ho mind you, but a more refined class of ho. A socially acceptable ho as it were.

Now that I think about it this can not be allowed! We are allowing our nation's moms, sisters, and even grandmothers to secretly dress like dollar store floozies under their perfectly respectable outer garments! Where will this end? My God! We let our children watch horror movies and we KNOW that they are going to grow up to be Michael Myers! We let our children play video games and we KNOW they will rush out to Wal Mart and buy an uzi and spray the local McDonalds! If we allow our nations women to dress like this they will all turn into.....into....into... Ohhhh, I love Victoria's Secret. I think I shall go purchase stock in the company post haste!

(Disclaimer: This post is in no way meant to suggest that the writer approves of loose morals in women. This post is intended as a work of art and is therefore not subject to the laws of morality. If legal action is intended after the reading of this post, please refer all legal matters and issues to the team of Chris&Archie LLP at MoFo.com. All rights reserved).

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Aquarius, eh? i've no idea what that means. all i care about is me. the Libran is a stunning creature, smack in the middle of the zodiac. my birthday approaches - Oct. 18 - AND - the yummy sun/moon will both be in delicious Libran related sectors this month (Venus, my ruling planet, mmhmm) ... the world is my oyster this month ... and I shallow swallow it down with the glee deserved.

i also care passingly about the scorpion (hot lovers, they) and the sagittarius, cuz they click with me best (best friend, current boyfriend ... )

toose, stop babbling about morals and whatnot and just buy me some lingerie already, D@MN!

Originally posted by thmilin
toose, stop babbling about morals and whatnot and just buy me some lingerie already, D@MN!
I REALLY like you now

Now With Moveable Parts
Ah...memories. This thread is pretty old...

Now With Moveable Parts
I just thought I'd do myself a dis-service, and pull it up for you guys...then you don't have to waste anymore of the other thread's space, fantasizing about me.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Pull it up for you guys!?? Of all the things you could have said...you said that.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

wow sades, i didn't know you had a thread dedicated to your perky charm and beauty........now you rule even more.......i just now read the whole thing...you've got some fans girl! i think i could do some fair justice to the bottom half of some of those get-ups....but .........hey.......what can i say? i don't live in silicon valley. doubt i'd ever move there.....

Toose, you crack me up- and if you're out buying thmilin and sades something silky for x-mas - feel free to include me...but think legs..not hooters. thanks......regular mail or UPS will do fine.

Now With Moveable Parts
Spud- again...you try dragging my mind into the gutter with you. I TOLD you once before, I'm innocent on all counts of anything sexual or flirty in nature! I just don't think that way!

patti- this thread is so old! I just PULLED it UP so that the boys can post about how they all tricked themselves into believing I work at Victoria's, for some odd reason. Like I said, I guess " sanitation worker" just doesn't fit their image of me...they'd rather think I sell bras and panties for a living.