Marvel's The Punisher (Netflix)

Tools    

Yep, episode 10 was the peak but it finished strong, better than season 1, might even be my favourite of all the Netflix Marvel seasons.

some small highlights for certain episodes:
WARNING: "episode 1" spoilers below
pretty ballsy in today's "outrage culture" to have Frank fighting women, really fighting them, the bathroom fight was good, could've been a bit faster but that's nit-picking

WARNING: "episode 2" spoilers below
the kid telling Frank that he was "looking for an excuse to kill" rather than having to kill

WARNING: "episode 5" spoilers below
being a UFC fan I was impressed with the gym fight and how brutal Keith Jardine's face was after. But the thing that made me almost cry laughing was just after the gym fight when the kid asks Frank if "are we good?" and it's just his beaten bloody face and him giving 2 thumbs up

WARNING: "episode 9" spoilers below
Frank's reaction to the kid kneeing her friend/betrayer in the crotch

WARNING: "episode 10" spoilers below
WOW, loved this episode, the marine baptism/gauntlet, "break him then finish him", Billy's final set up, just an all round great episode

WARNING: "episode 11 or 12?" spoilers below
the cat-fight between the quack and Madani was borderline awful, Madani should've had her handled in an instant, fighting in a kitchen, hot kettle as a weapon? no. knives in a knife rack used as weapons? no. Madani screaming at a scratch on her face? just bad choreography really

when I started the season I'd forgotten how hot agent Madani was

I think so. That was in the Garth Ennis run?
It's one of his comic book series, yeah - not sure if he wrote it at the same time as his run in Punisher. I think he's my all time favourite comic writer. When he's at the helm of any series, it's at its best (in my opinion). And so far...movies and tv can't handle his material.