Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Simple enough; what film do you plan on seeing tonight, and what are your expectations? I'm watching The Eiger Sanction, and being a Clint fan I'm hoping it'll be good. I might check out Taxi Driver as well, if I have time, which I have veeerrrry high hopes for.
Although not his best, many good lines in that

movies can be okay...
You just brought so many memories back to me !!!!
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Watchmen, in my opinion, one of the best superhero movies, I do not understand only Night Owl, in my opinion is unnecessary.

I'm not watching a movie tonight but I'm watching a series... Prison Break Season 1

I'm not watching a movie tonight but I'm watching a series... Prison Break Season 1
Watched that show for a few seasons & then got tired of it.

Watched that show for a few seasons & then got tired of it.
You should have completed watching the Season 1 to 5. It is really entertaining. I'm watching all over it again because I have nothing to watch. Can you suggest me a thing or two so that I can watch a new movie or series?

“I was cured, all right!”
The Killer (1989)
Directed by: John Woo

FINALLY
I'll watch the Blu-Ray restored uncut version for the first time!!
I can't wait!!

It (2017) - Andrés Muschietti

- 9pm tonight. I'm hype af. HORROR FTW