Movies That Feed Your Ego

Tools    

Aphex... You're an idiot. Ok you guys, it's been real. I've said all I needed to say. I'm not wanted here or anywhere in America... So I can relate with you as well CiCi... Not a lot of people like religious fanatics like me who believe in G-d. It's true. Take care yall.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yay! If that were only true. There's got to be a reason why this Lucifer showed up out of the blue though.

Aphex... You're an idiot. Ok you guys, it's been real. I've said all I needed to say. I'm not wanted here or anywhere in America... So I can relate with you as well CiCi... Not a lot of people like religious fanatics like me who believe in G-d. It's true. Take care yall.
Some crazy guy online thinks I'm an idiot.... Oh no....

I can live with that.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
He's certainly not here to "reveal the truth". He is trying to irritate as many people as possible, so my advice is to completely ignore him. You don't have to believe in the Bible to see that his user name is appropriate.

He didn't irritate me.
That's because you're irritating too. So you're immune.

At least he's clever.
And funny.

I don't find Sexy irritating most of the time. I just found it annoying he was siding with that jerk.

Man, you guys are hard on a brother!

This seems like a good time and place to introduce the recent bathroom / gender issue.
Apparently colleges are now teaching that the biological differences between males & females are and always have been "social constructs." Apparently the science of biology is based entirely on societal myths that political correctness is out to correct.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

This seems like a good time and place to introduce the recent bathroom / gender issue.
Apparently colleges are now teaching that the biological differences between males & females are and always have been "social constructs." Apparently the science of biology is based entirely on societal myths that political correctness is out to correct.

I've heard a penis be called a lot of different things, but never a "social construct". Kids these days, I tell ya.

I wouldn't argue that the classrooms are teaching that just because some college kids are saying it. I've never heard the "social construct" idea of gender in a classroom - I hear it in media and on the internet all the time, though.

This thread isn't fun anymore. It used to be about one stupid person, but now it's about a lot of stupid people.

Care to explain further, Mr. Omnizoa?
Well, Ms. Sexy Celebrity, I'm in agreement with what Captain Steel said (though I'm not entirely sure whether it was serious or not). "Gender" and "Sex" used to be synonyms, but now I'm being maddeningly corrected;

"Oh, how cute, you think there are only TWO genders! There are actually many more than that, like transgender, cisgender, panromantic, two-spirited-"

"Two-spirited!? That's not even a thing!"

That's when they snuff me and call me ignorant and narrow-minded.

Anytime someone says "gender is liquid" or "I was assigned male at birth" I wanna strangle them. THAT'S NOT HOW LIFE WORKS!

There, that as a sufficient moodkiller.

Oh, okay, Omnizoa. I agree with you, then. I thought you felt the opposite for a moment.