Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Nice callback, honeykid! She was so hot! I especially love that b&w pic with her having wet hair. Very nice!

Erin Cummings

"That may be, but I've got the Falcon."
Alicia Vikander is definitely my new crush. Wonder how hot she is in Tomb Raider.

I'd definitely go with her "AVA" character in Ex Machina.

She may have motives, but I like that in a way. I could fall for it!

That, and Alicia (from what I've garnered from interviews and the like) seems smart, mature and clearly a total babe. Hard to believe she's...TWENTY-NINE?!...when she looks younger than that, but her personality feels that age. I would like to see in her in more fitting roles than video game movies but we'll see, as I feel her acting is pretty substantial. I mean, I'm almost 28 years old, so it's not that bad I guess.

Resembles Natalie Portman, which is a plus in my book as she accounts for some of my cinematic crushes also. Third would be Emma Roberts in more than one movie she's been in.

Alicia obviously shows more of her natural, petite beauty in other roles (which I've gathered from finding the GIFs above) so I'm all the more interested in seeing them down the road. With her long hair she is just gorgeous, but the short wig from Ex Machina is a good look for her too.

Alicia Vikander is definitely my new crush. Wonder how hot she is in Tomb Raider.

That, and Alicia (from what I've garnered from interviews and the like) seems smart, mature and clearly a total babe. Hard to believe she's...TWENTY-NINE?!...when she looks younger than that, but her personality feels that age. I would like to see in her in more fitting roles than video game movies but we'll see, as I feel her acting is pretty substantial. I mean, I'm almost 28 years old, so it's not that bad I guess.

Resembles Natalie Portman, which is a plus in my book as she accounts for some of my cinematic crushes also. Third would be Emma Roberts in more than one movie she's been in.

Alicia obviously shows more of her natural, petite beauty in other roles (which I've gathered from finding the GIFs above) so I'm all the more interested in seeing them down the road. With her long hair she is just gorgeous, but the short wig from Ex Machina is a good look for her too.

Alicia is definitely one of the screen's better-looking beauties. I still need to see Ex Machina and Tomb Raider.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

*Puts hands up and squeals silently

I adore Alicia, Bear. I even have a neon head mask just like that, and an FX friend is going to scuplt something for me incorporating it. When I wear it I imagine I am as young, beautiful, smart, kind as she is.

If you want a role right away from the lil guys' gamer thingies that twists their lil testicles into a euphoric albeit blue state try The Danish Girl. I thought she was amazing. Just exquisite, and empathetic, and oh my goodness I was as giddy as a school boy at a boy scout's jamboree.

Nno to Emma Roberts. I like her but I see absolutely no resemblance in any way whatsoever to Alicia. Please be kind. My bones hurt

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Do we still need to be coy about that show?
Surely not.

she's lovely in that shot but to be honest, I dont even remember her from Lost and had to look up who she was.

Make it happen!

Tania Raymonde was also on a series on MTV called Death Valley, where she played a cop on a force that specifically hunted down and killed zombies (the zombie outbreak was relegated mainly to the San Fernando Valley area. ). Sadly, it was cancelled after one season, which is too bad because it was funny as hell, and gory as all get out. Almost gleefully gory. But, at least I didn't have to watch MTV anymore, even for only thirty minutes at a time. I love her! LOVE, understand?

Do we still need to be coy about that show?
Oh I wasn't being coy about the show . I watched it regularly but they stopped showing it on terrestrial TV in the UK around the end of the third season so I packed in. Similar thing happened with Dexter.

I love her! LOVE, understand?
Yep.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I love all women! All women are beautiful! WOOH!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Why the hell is she singing the Finnish song?!

It seems YOU guys should know this, but the song became popular in Anime (Japan) in the 2000's (part of an Internet Phenomenon in 2006) and has carried on in popularity ever since. The Finnish song itself dates back to the early 1930's and has had various resurgences (particular by the group Loituma in 1995) while the melody is far older.

First I must make a disclaimer that I consider all those shows on the Disney Channel to be pure dreck (but they have seemed to produce a bevy of attractive young women).
With that said... Peyton List turned out to be a real hottie once she grew up!

Wait a second, @Captain Steel not posting a Japanese girl? TRAITOR!!!

[u
[/url]

It seems YOU guys should know this, but the song became popular in Anime (Japan) in the 2000's (part of an Internet Phenomenon in 2006) and has carried on in popularity ever since. The Finnish song itself dates back to the early 1930's and has had various resurgences (particular by the group Loituma in 1995) while the melody is far older.
never knew that. Wonder how ikuta fond with that song because she's not watch anime

Ah, variety is the spice of life.
Why, I am ashamed of you, Captain. Wow, stop posting such vulgar pictures, you profligate. You should know better what kind of beauty we appreciate in this thread! That being said, let me give it a try: