Pixar's: The Incredibles.

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
There's a great article on The Incrediblesand Pixar in this week's Time magazine if anyone is interested.

Looks like some very funny stuff. Can't wait to see it.

The trailer for the Return of the Sith has been confirmed to be shown before this. The box office numbers will be through the roof! I can't wait.

Originally Posted by mott hamble
The trailer for the Return of the Sith has been confirmed to be shown before this. The box office numbers will be through the roof! I can't wait.

Click here and here...posted earlier this week on The Mofo Movie Blog

I know I saw those - wasn't posting anything new. Why are you sweating the movie blog? I was simply stating that it will have a huge effect on the box office number.

Here's a cool interview with Brad bird that I saw:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/in...ws.php?id=2145

This looks like it's going to be a very funny movie! I'm definitely planning on checking it out! The preview was pretty hilarious! I think it's the last collaborative effort between Disney and Pixar--a winning combination if there ever was one! This, and the Disney movie "Chicken Little" (which looks like it's not just for kids)--I'll be checking them both out! Funny, funny stuff, IMHO!

All the reviews I have seen have been awesome. My theatre is showing a midnight screening tonight - I already got my tix and can't wait to go!

Arresting your development
I can't wait to see this..

Looks like Pixar's best one yet!

The Green Lantern
I saw it today. I thought it was really good. Funny. The only thing I hated was when the picture gave out and you only had the sound. But it was soon fixed.
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

Your number one source of the FORCE
"The Incredibles" looks great !!! Pixars already working on a new movie called "Cars" scheduled for 2005. Here is the teaser
http://www.pixar.com/theater/trailers/cars/index.html

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Absolutely amazing. One of the best movies of the year and Pixar's finest yet. I'm floored by how they top themselves every time.

Your number one source of the FORCE
Yeah, I was wondering why nobody posted on that !!! From what I could tell from the teaser the movie isnt as half as good "The Incredibles" but its still a year left untill the release so, well see...

Arresting your development
I went to see this movie today with my daughter and I freakin loved it.

They actually had some midget tossing in this film.

5/5

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I went to see this movie today with my daughter and I freakin loved it.

I went to see it with my daughter too. I LOVED everything about it! Elasticgirl is my new hero. Oooo....to be able to stretch like that.

I hope they make an Incredibles 2.