President Trump

Tools    

Do liberals run the NSA, CIA, and FBI, too?

And whether or not you find anything about Hillary positive is irrelevant to the point, because you were never going to vote for her. It could certainly make a difference to anyone more torn or unenthused about it, however. And obviously the people leaking it agree, or they wouldn't have bothered to do it.

Holy crap, who has time for all this scrutiny? I see a practical guy on the go.

Donald Trump Uses Scotch Tape to Hold His Tie Together

Hahahahahaha

This photo is priceless. Probably holds up his underwear with safety pins.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
My boy Trump bans Transgenderers from USA #1 Military!

Finally someone taking a stand against gender nonsense!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
My boy Drumpf bans Transgenderers from USA #1 Military!

Finally someone taking a stand against gender nonsense!
It makes perfect sense that Trump would be the Joker's boy.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Trump excluding people from the military is like Satan excluding people from hell. a blessing in disguise. nobody wants to join your murderous clique anyway. go f**k yourself

It's still a slippery slope denying already marginalized people rights everyone else enjoys. Never mind the trans people who are currently in the military who are not sure what are going to happen with them yet.

I do get your point though.

It's still a slippery slope denying already marginalized people rights everyone else enjoys. Never mind the trans people who are currently in the military who are not sure what are going to happen with them yet.

I do get your point though.
I don't really understand the issue - people keep bringing up the point that transgender folks join the military then get a sex change operation on the government's dole, which also puts them out of commission for quite a while, not just with the surgery but with various gender reassignment adjustments.

Here's my question: why is this surgery covered by the military? (Is it covered by the military?) It seems it is elective, so why would the military pay for it? I've never heard of a Marine saying, "I don't like my nose, I think I'll get a rhinoplasty, take a few weeks off from boot camp and have my plastic surgeon send the bill to the USMC."

Trump excluding people from the military is like Satan excluding people from hell. a blessing in disguise. nobody wants to join your murderous clique anyway. go f**k yourself
This is all a smokescreen to get people hating each other. Thank the media and the politicians who systematically dream up these waves of information for us all to choke on. That's why I do not eat from that table. It's poison. Divide and conquer..and all that jazz.

Are we really gonna sit through 8 years of this bull sh*t?

Trump has only banned the "T" from serving in the military. So I'm not sure what % Transgender folk make up of the LGBT community, probably a very small %.

“After consultation with my generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the US military,” he tweeted.
“Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail.”
Generals and military experts have advised the President to do this and he has accepted, he isn't afraid to go against the constant media barrage of ramming Gender issues down our throats the past few years. Other leaders would have cowered before the media on this issue.

In my very limited experience Transgender people who live near me all seem to be unemployed, self absorbed (its all about their journey) and a drain on society so why should they serve in the Military where like everywhere else they will be a drain on resources and a disruption.

Trump has only banned the "T" from serving in the military. So I'm not sure what % Transgender folk make up of the LGBT community, probably a very small %.
Probably, but why does that matter? It's not a lie if they're not a very big group?

Generals and military experts have advised the President to do this and he has accepted
US Joint Chiefs blindsided by Trump's transgender ban

he isn't afraid to go against the constant media barrage of ramming Gender issues down our throats the past few years.
Bingo. That's what this is about: virtue signaling. You like that he's taking a shot at a group you don't like. Which is why you're already happy with the tweet alone, even though it doesn't have the force of law:

In my very limited experience Transgender people who live near me all seem to be unemployed, self absorbed (its all about their journey) and a drain on society so why should they serve in the Military where like everywhere else they will be a drain on resources and a disruption.
We should definitely be basing U.S. military policy on whatever transgender people near some dude in the UK happen to be like.

Probably, but why does that matter? It's not a lie if they're not a very big group?

US Joint Chiefs blindsided by Trump's transgender ban

Bingo. That's what this is about: virtue signaling. You like that he's taking a shot at a group you don't like. Which is why you're already happy with the tweet alone, even though it doesn't have the force of law:

We should definitely be basing U.S. military policy on whatever transgender people near some dude in the UK happen to be like.
No one said its a lie, what lie??

Who said I don't like Transgender people? I said they are viewed as an oddity, always have always will most likely and appear to be self obsessed/drain on society.

TRANSGENDER WORKERS ARE AT A HIGH RISK OF UNEMPLOYMENT AND POVERTY
Recent CAP polling shows that 73% of voters support protecting transgender people from discrimination in employment. Despite this strong public support, no federal law provides explicit legal protections for transgender workers based on gender identity/expression—and only 17 states and the District of Columbia offer these protections. As a result, transgender workers face higher rates of unemployment and are at greater risk of poverty.
A Broken Bargain for Transgender Workers reveals that:
Transgender workers report unemployment at twice the rate of the population as a whole (14% vs. 7% at the time the workers were surveyed).
More than four in 10 transgender people (44%) who are currently working are underemployed.
Transgender workers are nearly four times more likely than the population as a whole to have a household income of under $10,000 (15% vs. 4% at the time the workers were surveyed).]
Re Joint Chiefs blindsided,

Of course they have been, and now they will have to come up with plans to implement the Commander in Chiefs proposal. How much disruption can it cause though, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark here and say that there are very few Transgender folk currently in the military/training right now. Opinion within the top ranks may well be split on this issue, but someone has advised him.

No one said its a lie, what lie??

Who said I don't like Transgender people? I said they are viewed as an oddity, always have always will most likely and appear to be self obsessed/drain on society.
"Finally someone taking a stand against gender nonsense!"

Re Joint Chiefs blindsided,

Of course they have been
Er, but you literally just said he did it because his generals and advisors wanted him to. There's no reasonable definition of those terms that doesn't include the Joint Chiefs. Sounds like this is closer to the mark:

someone has advised him.
This is our standard now? Don't worry, "someone" said it was a good idea. It's not the guys actually in charge of the military, but we have it on good authority that whoever it was was an actual sentient being of some kind, so I'm sure it's good advice.

Let me reformat that.

Q: Who said I don't like Transgender people?

A: I said they are viewed as an oddity, always have always will most likely and appear to be self obsessed/drain on society.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
What are the tremendous medical costs? I read an article this morning claiming the military will have to pay the medical bills for transitions. Since when? I dont know if that's true or just media spin; just curious how that comes into it.

"Finally someone taking a stand against gender nonsense!"

Er, but you literally just said he did it because his generals and advisors wanted him to. There's no reasonable definition of those terms that doesn't include the Joint Chiefs. Sounds like this is closer to the mark:

This is our standard now? Don't worry, "someone" said it was a good idea. It's not the guys actually in charge of the military, but we have it on good authority that whoever it was was an actual sentient being of some kind, so I'm sure it's good advice.
Just because he has banned them from the military for quite sensible reasons doesn't make him 1) a liar in relation to the above tweet 2) someone who discriminates against them and wont fight their corner on a separate issue.

Taking a stand against the Media constantly banging on about LBGT this or Gender that, so what I'm saying is he hasn't been influenced by all that and has made a brave decision.

After consultation with my generals and military experts]
"Someone" as in some persons in the military have advised him thus, who?? you and me both have no idea, I bet everyone would love to know the who and the why in a bit more detail that Trumps tweet.

Let me reformat that.

Q: Who said I don't like Transgender people?

A: I said they are viewed as an oddity, always have always will most likely and appear to be self obsessed/drain on society.
yeah that's right, they look odd, doesn't mean I want them sent to the gas chambers.