I'm Leaving/I'm coming back

Tools    

Hey Mofos. Going to take a short three week break from the site starting tomorrow. Just wanted to let everyone know in case things seem a little dull around here. Talk to you guys soon.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hey Mofos. Going to take a short three week break from the site starting tomorrow. Just wanted to let everyone know in case things seem a little dull around here. Talk to you guys soon.
Have fun, sean. I look forward to your BB posts when you get bck.

One of the shortest prison terms I ever heard of.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I won't be on much the next two weeks more than likely too, so at least it's good timing.

my time is finished here . i am blocked at IP level by yoda . it was nice to know you folks . goodbye .

my time is finished here . i am blocked at IP level by yoda . it was nice to know you folks . goodbye .
If you're blocked, how are you posting with the same account?
Wut?

Anyway, nice knowing you. So long and thanks for all the fish.

If you're blocked, how are you posting with the same account?
Wut?

Anyway, nice knowing you. So long and thanks for all the fish.
it seems the IP i was posting through is blocked by administrator . ID is not banned---yet . it will be , i guess .

it seems the IP i was posting through is blocked by administrator . ID is not banned---yet . it will be , i guess .
I have no idea, ash, but I imagine if the site wanted to ban you, they'd just lock out your ID at the start??? Don't know why your IP would be blocked, but your ID would be accessible.

Sounds like we need some moderation to clear up the matter.

Ironically, you're the second member who said they were having problems accessing the site in the last 24 hours.

Can that guy get any worse?

And I call sock account on that guy. I have never believed he is who he says he is. Totally fake

And I call sock account on that guy. I have never believed he is who he says he is. Totally fake
A little friendly advice, Dani?
Take a break on the personal attacks, huh?

A little friendly advice, Dani?
Take a break on the personal attacks, huh?

Wut?

I've asked you several times. Stop tagging me.

Did Yoda tell you you were blocked?
When I tried to log in through my smartphone after waking up this morning ( morning in India ) I got the message ' your IP is blocked by administratior ' . Now i can log in however.

What you don't believe about me ?