Lost in Space remake

Tools    

http://deadline.com/2017/03/lost-in-...ke-1202056291/

"Raza Jaffrey has booked a major recurring role on Lost in Space, Netflix’s remake of sci-fi master Irwin Allen’s 1965 cult TV classic, from Legendary TV.

Slated for a 2018 premiere, the new Lost in Space takes its cues from the original series, revolving on the Robinson family, who is forced to come together in a time of crisis. Stranded light years from their intended destination, they find themselves battling a strange new alien environment and also their own personal demons.

Jaffrey will play Victor. Well groomed, educated and officious, with a sense of entitlement, Victor has been a career builder and politician from a young age. There is arrogance and impatience about him. All this masks the underlying fear that he’ll one day be found out — that he isn’t quite good enough."

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Parker Posey as Dr Smi-iiiiiith nd Toby Stephens. Grrrr.. Cnnot wait!

I like how the Robinsons now have one black / mulatto / mixed race child.
Is "Judy" adopted (like Sue Storm in Fan4stic), from a previous marriage, or would it be too racist to even notice and wonder about?

At least the forced diversity isn't confined to race: Dr. Smith is Parker Posey!

I thought the PoC girl might be Penny.

god I loved this show when I was a kid. And I was inlove with Don. I shipped him and Judy so bad.

I hate remakes of old classics. I prefer the original.

Oh, the pain.... the pain.

I thought the PoC girl might be Penny.

god I loved this show when I was a kid. And I was inlove with Don. I shipped him and Judy so bad.
I thought so too... but I cheated and looked it up!

Marta Kristen = hottest babe ever!

I thought so too... but I cheated and looked it up!

Marta Kristen = hottest babe ever!
I was in love with her as well, and the clothes. I was such a young hipster back then.

Oy!

They already remade this in 1998. They're doing it again?!

If at first you don't succeed...

The 1998 version had a little potential (at least I liked some of the original cast cameos), but then the original robot didn't show up (not even like an update on the original design, but a completely different one that didn't even resemble the original, and then later, just some bizarre junk version that "future-Will" put together) and then it veered off into a weird time travel story with alternate futures - never do time travel and splinter realities in the first movie (hear that J.J. Abrams?)