The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by spudracer
Highlights yesterday: Making up my mind about joining the Navy

Lowlights: Leaving everyone behind.
Aw, Kent.
Think of it as a little adventure. You'll get to explore new things and forget all about how bored you are where you're living now...
Also, know this: If you end up not going, you'll bug yourself wondering what you missed out on.
So buck-up cowboy! Be excited!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Oh, I am..I'm really excited about going. I'm just gonna miss a lot of people. Basically, I don't think I'll ever be back on here once I go, but I don't know.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

"Fabricated American"
Day off from work to go see first showing of Attack of the Clones

Kimball's Icecream

-GTB

You know what they say about the Navy, right?
Are they going to have to put you through those bizarre homosexually tinted initiation ceremony things?

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Are they going to have to put you through those bizarre homosexually tinted initiation ceremony things?
Kent told me that's why he wants to go.

Y_M_C_A!!!

I might peak in on you guys from time to time to see what's going on, but for 9 weeks I won't be anywhere near a computer with time to chat.

S.P.U.D
TO BE SUNG TO THE TUNE OF Y.M.C.A

Spudly!
He's a hilarious guy, I said,
Spudly!
Fan of Travis the Fly, I said,
Spudly!
Without him MoFo might die,
Or
at
least be
a
bit
crap-
py...

(Dun, dun, dun, dun...)

A living legend, he's:
S - P - U - D
A friendly veggie, he's:
K - E - N -T

He's good for a laugh, a chat or a shout,
And he's stable and don't lash out,

A living legend, he's:
S - P - U - D
A friendly veggie, he's:
K - E - N -T

He
is
a:

Young man!
Going a-way to sea, he's a
Young man!
Friend to you and to me, he's a
Young man!
His site's 'bout DVD
And
he's
so ob-
sessed
with
Spid-
dy...

(Dun, dun, dun, dun...)

Everybody now!
S - P - U - D
We'll f*cking miss you bubbles!
K - E - N -T

A potato man, in a Hawaiin skirt,
Next to Spud, other people are je-erks!

A living legend, he's:
S - P - U - D
A friendly veggie, he's:
K - E - N -T

(Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!)

SPUD!

Bravo Silver. One thing you might change though, I'm no longer doing my DVD site, shut it down, but I'm doing the DVD section here again though.

Today was a good birthday. First I woke up to Chelsea tapping on my window at 6am, and she took me out for coffee and cigarettes for breakfast. Then I got to school, slept for a couple hours, and in the middle of second block, the guidance aid came in with a rose for me! It was from my friend Liz, whom I'm madly in love with. And then I slept for about 4 more hours til school let out.

When I got out of school, Mark drove me home and my mom gave me this bitchin mp3 player, that holds 3 hours of music. Sweet. I filled it up with as much Springsteen as I could. Then Mark came back to my house and took me to Alex's house, where he was hanging out with these 14 year old bisexual girls, who kept offering me sexual favors (I didn't take any.) There were like 4 of them, and they were all drunk, so Alex, Mark and I ditched them and went to Cracker Barrel, where I had some really good cornbread. Then we snuck into Star Wars, which I didn't like too much. Oh, and sometime in between all this, my mom ordered me pizza.

Good stuff all around.

Whad'you know?
First post in this thread, but I think it's worthy.

Down: Computer totally f*cked up - to put it blatantly - resulting in the loss of my entire physics assignment.
It's 12am right now, and I'm having to redo the sunvabitch

Steve...
Well developed fourteen-year-old bisexual girls?
And you didn't accept the offers of sexual favours?
On your birthday?!

Man, where's your decency?! Where's your dignity?!

Man, where's your decency?! Where's your dignity?!
Well, he didn't like Star Wars what does that tell you. Just kiddin Steve. BTW, did you follow-up on the rose?

S.P.U.D
TO BE SUNG TO THE TUNE OF Y.M.C.A
I'm surprised you didn't do the "In the Navy" song.

Apologies for the Double Posting, Yoda, I beg forgiveness

Ya'll are nuts.

Highlights: the friendly folks at McDonald's, for some reason, finally decided to put a half-decent amount of mayo on their burgers. Heck, they slathered it all over. Got my driver's permit yesterday, too. And, of course, I've got a few people in my life who highlight virtually every day. Oh, and one more thing...*clears throat*...

YODA FOUGHT!

Lowlights: ear congestion most of the day yesterday...could hardly hear out of my right ear. Very annoying during the flick. All is cool now.

Originally posted by Yoda
Lowlights: ear congestion most of the day yesterday...could hardly hear out of my right ear. Very annoying during the flick. All is cool now.
You should've asked for like a discount then, saying you were unhappy with the theatre because the speakers weren't working on one side.

They would've given it, too, I'll bet. They'll do damn near anything if you ask. The sound was pretty good though, in spite of that. Digital sound: the only way to go.

I was going to do In The Navy, but it was the obvious choice and wouldn't have given me the chance to honour you. It would have been more of a payout regarding the raving gay community you're about to go to see with.