MOVIE BY A PHOTO. ASAP

Tools    

Might be Raul Julia. the picture is confusing. It's a picture of a tan skinned guy watching a movie with old ppl in it. If it's raul julia then that tv set system looks to be about 1986-1988
thank you, I'll do some research. Sorry for the virus againr

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Dude that site that is hosting the picture is hardcore infected. NOBODY CLICK THE LINK!

I knew it. Just got a virus. Now I gotta wipe out. Awesome. You should use imgur instead.
Oh bugger. Thanks for the headsup.

This is a screenshot of the image in question. Reverse Google images cannot identify it.

This looks like it was snapped outside of a living room picture window..reflections of a pine tree?....

My guess is Compromising Positions but it probably isn't that....

So, what is it about the image that made you interested in searching for a potential film? Because what you posted doesn't even suggest as such, especially considering the urgency.

And if I'm being honest, I doubt the virus was a mishap. You either created the link or visited it at some point, which would mean you'd know about the virus. Yet you shared that link anyway.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
And if I'm being honest, I doubt the virus was a mishap. You either created the link or visited it at some point, which would mean you'd know about the virus. Yet you shared that link anyway.

Not necessarily. Antivirus software might be triggered by a rotating ad on the page and may have nothing to do with the image.

Not necessarily. Antivirus software might be triggered by a rotating ad on the page and may have nothing to do with the image.
Maybe, maybe not. My gut's telling me to go with the latter. But that's just me.

Movie Forums Extra
Maybe you can post a new photo