Does anyone know(remember) movie(films) about this description(story) ?

Tools    

please proceed searching...

i need you help

In the family, half-blind father (probably because of the experiments), mother (which it seems frightened), and two daughters. Age about 20 daughters. And when the bridge my father wanted to throw them, they were small. He kind of took them with him, and he wanted to jump in the middle of the night, the bridge is lit up like a lantern

People from TV channel told that is In the Dark (TV 2003) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381274/ But i can't find where i download this movie...

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Mofo isnt that kind of site.

Dex is correct: downloading movies and TV shows is illegal, so I'll have to ask that you not share (or solicit) details about those things publicly.

Semper Fooey
Although not that old, pretty obscure movie, just one user review. The brief plot description doesn't give much information except not inconsistent with your movie from little we know from IMDb info.

you guys are Hands up and surrender

Semper Fooey
What does those links have to do with your movie?

It was a Canadian TV movie that apparently was never broadcast in the United States. Except maybe Dexter Riley how were the rest of us supposed to have heard of it? If that is it.

I think he's making some weird suggestion that we're "giving up," even though I've explained that describing the ways in which he can illegally download a movie is against the site's rules. No use goading anyone, dude: the rule isn't negotiable.

No use goading anyone, dude: the rule isn't negotiable.
i try guess that like this forum sites to sharing link downl. uses private message

What does those links have to do with your movie?
it's answer my comment...
"Hands up and surrender"

and i remember that Dido sing about this..

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
This is what I think.

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg