Name of old spy movie with cool car?

Tools    

Semper Fooey
It makes a difference when the poster like Viperwoman actually remembers the movie. Unlike what is often posted here:

I saw this movie five, ten, or fifteen years ago and it was either in color or black and white. There was this man and woman sitting at a table in the kitchen or maybe it was a restaurant. I think the man had a moustache or maybe it was the woman. I'm not certain what they were eating, but very strangely there was a salt shaker on the table, but no pepper. Or maybe it was the other way around. Does anyone remember this movie? I can't get it out of my mind and so much want to see it again.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Very true, although most of them also involve some weird kind of sex, murder and zombies.

Too funny!! The standard reply for that elusive of a description should be..."check all films by Fellini"!

I just got done purchasing The Deadly Trap through Ebay. I'm so excited to FINALLY see this movie again!

Now if i could just figure out the movie with the cool car...

I know it wasn't a puppet movie (Thunderbirds) but the neat thing is - i have the same tea cup shown in the photo....just having a brief moment of 'bonding with the movies'.

Hmm...maybe i should go for the trifecta and see if you guys can get the title for yet another movie from my youth. Are you up to it? (Promise not to go 'Fellini' on you too!)

Are you up to it? (Promise not to go 'Fellini' on you too!)
I ALMOST left the thread without pointing out the possible comedic innuendo spurned by that particular turn of phrase.

Almost

Glad you found your movie!

OMG!!
I just read what I wrote! How embarrassing - especially since it wasn't on purpose!
Shall I say "thanks for being so gentle" on me...or would that get me into trouble?!

Well of course it wasn't on purpose! That's what made it funny

As for being gentle, I think you might have thrust this thread right to the edge of impropriety!

Ah...but it think it already has been pushed near the edge! I'll have to be extra careful now since i'd hate to get kicked off of this site. I still have another movie title to get.

I'll take a break in about an hour an post the description and other details for the third movie.

I'll have to be extra careful now since i'd hate to get kicked off of this site.
Yeah, not likely! You like old obscure movies and have already exhibited some superb cinematic taste. We like that around here. I think you'll get some pretty wide latitude here.

Where where you guys (or gals) when i was in high school and college?! Social situations were tough because guys would approach me, then find out i'm a science & math nerd who loves horror and sci-fi movies and punk rock....needless to say, they'd quickly search the room for another girl to go and talk to (perhaps girls who though the movie Porkys was "cute"). Oh, they also felt extremely uncomfortable that I know (and like) all the martial arts movies. I guess now it's actually cool to find a girl who likes those things (like the hostess on the G4 network - Olivia Munn - guys love her!). Anyway, enough of my wounded ego from wayback - here's the newest movie challenge....

Movie genre is probably Action / Adventure and would have been made prior to 1979 but probably not before 1965. The plot is - a teenage boy runs away from home (not sure why) and hides out in the wilderness. He finds a nice hollowed out base of a dead tree and makes it his home. He's actually there quite a while and spends a really rough (and snowy) winter there. It's a pretty good story of survival....and it's probably also one of those 'coming of age' and 'boy turns into a man' kind of story. I think he also makes friends with a wolf but that i'm kind of sketchy on.

Any thoughts?

Answered it is not. Indeed only the answer to the second quest has been discovered. Answers to the powers of your force will you know when you know your dark side. (that's my best attempt at "Yoda-speak")

Where where you guys (or gals) when i was in high school and college?! Social situations were tough because guys would approach me, then find out i'm a science & math nerd who loves horror and sci-fi movies and punk rock....
No, the question is... WHERE THE **** WERE YOU!!!

That's it!!! That's the movie!!
I can't believe that i've finally found the answer to this decades old question. THANK YOU for noticing it in will.15's post!
Now the tough part is ....i can't find the movie anywhere! Someone has to have it - i'll just keep digging until i find it!