The Walking Dead - Movie?

Tools    

Risk and reward psychological component? Hell, isn't that the point too?
No. The rewards is the point; and my point is that they milk the risk for more than it's worth, sometimes.

No. The rewards is the point; and my point is that they milk the risk for more than it's worth, sometimes.
Seriously? That's like not listening to the new album of your favorite band because you're afraid it will suck.

Seriously? That's like not listening to the new album of your favorite band because you're afraid it will suck.
No. It's like wading through piles, and piles of so-called entertainment that fails even at the last minute ditch effort, crap-attempt, at a "thrilling" climax. What some of this generation suck at is putting time into quality control so we don't HAVE to wait for the 'good bit'.

No. It's like wading through piles, and piles of so-called entertainment that fails even at the last minute ditch effort, crap-attempt, at a "thrilling" climax. What some of this generation suck at is putting time into quality control so we don't HAVE to wait for the 'good bit'.
No, that is not being a fan of a certain TV show or movie.

No, that is not being a fan of a certain TV show or movie.
I like plenty of shows that don't deliver; If I didn't wade through all their crap, I'd never watch anything. It's sorta like going to the chips, and drinks aiele, and finding nothing that's particularly interesting, mainly because, you've tried all of it BEFORE. I usually want to walk out in disgust at the lack of enginuity of these competing companies but instead (like in movies) I try to choose the ones which I think will suck the least.

I like plenty of shows that don't deliver; If I didn't wade through all their crap, I'd never watch anything. It's sorta like going to the chips, and drinks aiele, and finding nothing that's particularly interesting, mainly because, you've tried all of it BEFORE. I usually want to walk out in disgust at the lack of enginuity of these competing companies but instead (like in movies) I try to choose the ones which I think will suck the least.
Did you watch season two of The Walking Dead?

In principle, TV series allow much greater degree of artistic freedom than movies since the director would have much more time to develop the characters and as result the series can be more powerful experience than a film. However, in reality that often fails: since TV series last dozens of hours the quality of each scene tends to be much lower on average than the quality of a scene of a movie which can negate the advantage of increased character development.

Did you watch season two of The Walking Dead?
Yes, overall I find it quite good but I would complain about the number of subplots that commence, because progress of the main story line is almost reduced to a halt.

Redux, what do you think of that? You seem to have slunk away from this discussion...

Getting back to the main topic; thought I'd share this link:
http://www.movies.com/movie-news/dal...w-people/11705

Last episode of season 3 was pretty good , I think, getting back to what it is supposed to be about. Gonna watch S04 if it happens!
Again, just my opinion

allwebaccessories.com