Childhood Memory

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
TRON?

Ok, I know this guy has nothing to do with the film, but I couldn't find a good picture from the movie. Hang in there jwysiecki, we're trying!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

unfortunately not Tron. But same era guys. I just stumbled accros Howard the Duck. I remember watching that when i was little. wont help...but yeah

Hmmm could this be Turkey Shoot also known as Blood Camp Thatcher and Escape 2000 ? The hero wears a yellow jump suit, but there's no ruined city.

I reviewed the movie here

IMDB link here

If not I'll just have to keep guessing

no...non of those. Not low budget, and more futuristic remember. They dont seem future based at all

More guesses...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

nope.sorry guys. think its a lost cause. Need to be thinking more futuristic...laser...high tech looking movies

I just watched this yesterday and thought of this thread.

There is a short scene towards the end where a man is dressed in gold colored armor and is fighting a bunch of baddies all in black. I can't find any pics online though.

I can find plenty of the lovely Jane Fonda however...

sorry guys...none of those. Looking at these....i remember the movie seeming to be a bigger budget. It was on a grander scale. Sorry i cannot help with plot or anything. We there were definately more forucs on humans wearing full body armour...no skin was seen.