FILM WITH LONGEST FISTFIGHT IN HISTORY OF MOVIES

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This forum has off topic, Hal. You;ll find me in there frequently.

Every one of these forums had a sub-forum called "Off-Topic", which was often more interesting than the main topic! Virtually ANYTHING could and was discussed there...even jokes!
That's quite a bit different than the free-for-all you were just talking about (and I'll bet they still had basic categorization there, too, right?). And we have an off-topic forum here, too: Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat.

Oh yeah...I was BANNED from two of these forums for getting into flame wars with the Moderator and the Administrator.
Good to know. Let's avoid that here. I will definitely insist that people post threads in the correct forum. If you're amenable to that, you're welcome. If not, then it's probably not a good fit.

This thread has totally confused me....was the answer to the OP The Quiet Man?

Thanks Dani8!

I don't FEEL 80 either!

HAL

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This thread has totally confused me....was the answer to the OP The Quiet Man?
Spoilers I think someone guessed. I havent seen it.

WARNING: "Should Spoilers really go into spoilers?" spoilers below
When the system is still gonna flag it as spoilers and give the game away anyway

Who the Hell joins a forum for Lightning Machines?

What IS a lightning machine??

WARNING: "This thread" spoilers below
It was Spoilers
Wait... so the MOVIE was called Spoilers?

How did anyone ever talk about it?? No WONDER I've never even heard of it, I avoid Spoilers!

What kind of 80 year old man gets BANNED from forums for starting flame wars? Jack Nicholson?

Master of My Domain
I ALSO ENJOY WRITING WITH FULL CAPS!

Live video of Yoda banning Hal.

Brilliant.

Anyway, I haven't banned him. I did remove that bizarre thread about him leaving, though. Seems to serve no purpose other than to continue complaining about the same things. I'll close this thread, too.