Happy Birthday TWT!

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I was just informed that TWT has a birthday in two days, if that was accurate, then I think Horrah's will be in order soon. This true TWT?

Word up, Happy B-day to the Commish! The big 1-7, eh? Finally able to get into those dirty pictures, hahaha!

Actually I'll be turning 17, smart guy. And yeah, R-rated movies. Now I can get into them...legitamtely, that is. Wow, I'm all grown up...uh, sort of. Thanks guys -- the b-day is on the 13th. Ya know, the new forum upgrade will come with a built in calendar, so we'll ALL know which forum members have birthdays coming up.

TWT 17!!!!??? Now you are too old for me TWT! I dont talk to old fogies like you, hahaha.

Ok, I will recite for you this poem. Pigsnie just fix it a little. (OK, a lot!)I didnt write this, Im not like sunfrog, loll.

Young TWITTLE from his earliest years
was far too easily move to tears
for instance if his mummy said,
TWITTLE, time to go to bed!
He bellowed like a little Turkey.
or if his father, lord dembone,
said SILENCE! in a commanding tone,
TWITTLE, leave Wannabe alone!
TWITTLE, letting go his nose
would raise so hideous a wail
as moved his grandpop the Dook
To utter the very bad rebuke,
When I sir was a little boy
A younger brother was not a toy!

the end.
LOLL, happy birthday!!!! It coulda been longer but Pigsnie sneezed & lost his train of thougt.

Happy Birthday!!
I don't have a poem but I do have a song and a present.
Ahem..

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Twtty
Here's a present for youuu.

I'm studing Flash in school and I adapted this for you. Maybe you'll use it on the update, maybe not. A present is still a present. YaY Chris!! Woohoo!
SPOILER BELOW
It's easy to change the questions and stuff. They're in a txt file. I din't know what color the new site is going to be.

OmiGOD, what a super cool flash thing, sunfrog!!! You make me sick!!!! Youre a poet, now youre a flasher, Haha! thmilins melons, I always get that question right, lolll.

Originally posted by OG-
Oh I know your turning 17, but you've got be 18 to get the nudie pics!! Trust me I know! Kidding of course.
I think he meant movies when he said "dirty pictures" -- though as much as my hormones might protest, my cinematic side would never allow me to see "Showgirls"

Anyway, as I type this, I've just gotten back from a tiresome trip I didn't really want to go on, to learn that my site has been hacked. I turn 17 in around 40 minutes. Nice present, huh? I'm on a bad computer now so I'll be checking out that Flash thing shortly, frog man.

Oh, and thank you very, very much PLite/PSenior. I enjoyed that little poem. Very clever! Sure beats the tissue WannaBe will likely give me...although he may visit this thread and write something of his own.

MovieForums Extra
Happy Birthday TWT!!
17's a big one, but the BIG ONE is coming up next year!

BTW, is R 17+ or 18+ over there? Here in Oz it's strictly 18+

It's 17 out here, so I can go to any movie out there now, for the most part. Haven't taken advantage of this newfound power -- I went to see a PG movie isntead, if you can believe that.