Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Measure of a Man 2015 (French: La Loi du marché)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

- Recommended by the one and only Cricket.

The Terminator
Ummmm Avengers 2

I have to return some videotapes...

Last one I haven't seen, probably going to be seeing Hail, Caesar! tonight so I'm finally almost done.

I'm going to see an early press screening of Hail, Caesar tonight if all goes well. I think I've come down with a cold so we'll see if I make it.

Re-watch of this old classic. It has been a couple of years since I watched it and now Omnizoa has asked me to review it with him, so I decided to treat myself to a masterpiece and it has been nearly a year since I watched a film that I would consider a 1st rate masterpiece, which would be Gunbuster or All Quiet in the Western Front, back in the 1st semester of 2015.